NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokemafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons Sign Ups!

BRAND NEW MAFIA GAME POWERS!

BRAND NEW EVOLUTION GAME MECHANICS!

EXCITING DEFENSIVE AND OFFENSIVE TRAITS!

A LARGER EMPHASIS ON STORYLINE!

Newbies! Here is a basic outline of standard rules! Information for new players!

The best Pokemafia ever is about to explode into action.

Yes I've skipped the queue. Only because there is a distinct lack of mafias though. This game will START when there are enough players signed up. Every thing is written and its ready to go.

Ideally between 19 - 21 roles.

1) Nintendohnut

2) Cube

3) MadDog

4) Ellmeister

5) Dyson

6) The Peeps

7) Tales

8) heroicjanitor

9) Chairdriver

10) Dannyboy-the-Dane

11) Jonnas

12) Marcamillian

13) Brian Mcoy

14) Aqui1a

15) mr-paul

16) Diageo

17) gmac

18) Paj Meen Ah

19) Eddie Coleslaw

20) Zell

21) Sméagol

Edited by ReZourceman

Locking this 'til you've got permission from diageo/dyson and those above you in the queue. It may only be signups, but it's fair.

Yeah, I'm in. Pokemafia games ftw. I'll let you know if I have to tear myself away, but it looks like I'm doing slightly less hours over the next few weeks so should be able to manage it!

I want to sign up, but I don't want to be in too many at a time, so the only thing keeping me from participating is the fact that I don't know when the others that I've signed up for will start.

I have a new idea for the sign-ups threads.

Rather than everyone posting a random message to say they are in, why don't we just say 'Thank this post if you want to sign up!'?

It will be quicker and easier AND it will put a list of players alphabetically underneath the post so that the GM can just copy and past it.

Is this a win or a fail of an idea? As you can see I thanked Rez's post (to illustrate my point and also to thank him for auto-adding me) so I'm in etc.

The only problem being if you've run out of thanks ...

Anyway, screw it, I'm in! :D

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Where do you think you're going? Starting a sign-up thread when I left, huh?

Just because of that, my decision to join is stronger than ever!

I have a new idea for the sign-ups threads.

Rather than everyone posting a random message to say they are in, why don't we just say 'Thank this post if you want to sign up!'?

It will be quicker and easier AND it will put a list of players alphabetically underneath the post so that the GM can just copy and past it.

Is this a win or a fail of an idea? As you can see I thanked Rez's post (to illustrate my point and also to thank him for auto-adding me) so I'm in etc.

But I am a noob who needs 100000 more posts to be able to thank people :( ...fine, 82 more posts!

I would love to join this game but I have exams coming up, so I'm afraid that I won't be able to participate enough. Oh well! I was happy enough being a mere observer during the last Pokemafia, guess I'll just have to resign myself to that again :)