NEurope
Deap

McFly

do you like mcfly?

i like mcfly but the new album sucks compared to their others albums

im just waiting for the deluxe edition because they are gonna add songs like there previous albums.

They had a certain kind of endearingly crap quality, and Dougie is a entertainingly a few rungs removed from sanity, but not listened to their new stuff.

I was never a big fan, Busted is where it's at ;D

I've only ever heard them played on the radio countless times though, I've not listened to an entire album so maybe I shouldn't judge

No. Busted were better.

This. McFly seemed like Busted's little brothers, though I never cared much for either. I thought McFly had disappeared...

McFly were awesome. Especially Marty, but he messed up his hand with a Rolls-Royce and fucked up his music career potential.

But don't worry, he went back/forward and cracked down on the shit. Second time around he didn't succumb to temptation.

Mockfry.jpg

"McFRY!!!"

I like McFlyday.

Every Friday on the Chris Moyles show they play Stargirl and it gets me in the mood for the end of the week.

Although most of the time I miss it because they play it before I get in the car.

But otherwise the band are very poo.

^ McFlyday is great! :D

I actually quite like McFly, some good fun tunes in their collection.

There last single was pretty rubbish but I'm liking their current single...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Edited by Retro_Link
youtube

I won't lie, I heard Shine a Light and quite liked it, then I recoiled in horror when I found out who it was singing. If this was a couple of years back I'd pretend I didn't like it, but I'm a big boy now, I've got to take this as a positive learning experience.

Never enjoy a song before you know that you don't morally object to the singer.

(I love pretty much all of McFly's songs, and I love them, I think they've got great personalities, and they put a lot into live performances)

I saw them last year or the year before and they were pretty good live. Not too keen on the newer stuff but the newest single isn't too bad.

Whatever one of their recent songs about a girl was, it was embarrassing. Without the endearing shiteness mixed with stun of Ke$ha and other shit people. It was the aural representation of a cash-grab. Only it was shit, so no one bought it.

I'd never wish bad things, but I don't wish them well.

It confuses me how people dislike stuff like McFly but consider Miley Cyrus, Kesha and their ilk "stun" :heh: