NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

Prince of Persia

I bought PoP:TT today on xbox from game (Would have got it for gamecube but wasnt in:/ and was good price for £20) Up to yet im really enjoying it. Some bits are friustrating, because i couldnt stick the dagger in the wall and he kept doing backflips of it but yeah, good game...so far so good :)

Absolutely fantastic game....

However, it is VERY frustrating and there are glitches in the game which ruin it, on the first boss for example the damn dagger wouldn't light up when doing a special kill thing (you press Y and then must press B at the right time).

Also becuase theres so many moves etc.. you often do the wrong one sending you to your death.

There was one 'wow' moment in the game for me though and without spoiling it, i'll just say your very high up, love that part of it!

On the final boss now, which i cannot kill for the life of me (i'm quite poor at games) and now i know what the ending is like (accidently read it) i reckon i'll get rid of it and start saving up for my future Xbox360 games (espicially in March). I am pleased i bought it though, it's one of the best platform adventure games made in my opinion.

Rating? 8/10 :D

EDIT: Decided to try one more time and....I DID IT! I actually completed it! So pleased! :D

Sign in to follow this