NEurope
Daft

Films you've walked out of...

I nearly walked out of Skyline last night. It's truly awful, and not quite in "that bad it's good" territory.

Avoid!!

Going to see this today!

Anything rated below 4 stars on Odeon you know must be bad.

Going to see this today!

Anything rated below 4 stars on Odeon you know must be bad.

It is very poor indeed! I was expecting it to be bad, but this exceeded all expectations. The acting is atrocious even for this type of movie.

However, it's worth watching because it's got one of the most WTF? endings in recent memory (it's laughable)

Enjoy!

The absolute worst movie I have ever seen

poster-2.jpg

and I STILL didn't walk out of the cinema. It was quite a comfy seat, tbh.

The only film that I've been so bored that I couldn't watch it to the end is No Country for Old Men. And I've watched stuff like Far Cry and The Mist.

The only film that I've been so bored that I couldn't watch it to the end is No Country for Old Men. And I've watched stuff like Far Cry and The Mist.

What you forgot to preface this statement with is the fact that you're part of the Borg, and thus don't experience human emotions.

You know I haven't seen No country for old men, but most non-film buffs hate the film Most people I talk to tell me not to see it, which is odd seeing how critically acclaimed it is( 95% on rotten tomatoes). Must watch it and make up my mind.

I'm not a film buff. In fact, I am actively ignorant of film, but I thought it was great. The source material is by Cormack McCarthy though, so I don't think they could go far amiss. Still need to see the film adaptation of The Road.

what the FUCK.

I loved No Country For Old Men. The camerawork alone was actually quite stunning. Different to what I was expecting but one of the more memorable films I have seen in recent times.

Date Movie is probably the worst movie I have ever seen, bar the low budget shit they air on Syfy. Mega Testicle Vs The Sun or whatever else.

So did you watch Skyline then Rez?

I still feel like my eyes have been raped.

I decided against it in the end. My bank statement happened to arrive the same day and I decided to open it. That was a mistake.

I don't get the hate for Skyline. I saw it last week and really enjoyed it for what it was, then I went home and read nothing but bad things about it.

There was only one part of the movie that made me roll my eyes. As for the ending...

...there is going to be a sequel.

what the FUCK.

I found it boring. I not saying the film is bad (as I haven't seen it all), it's just that it didn't hold my attention. Perhaps I was in the wrong mindset or something.

I have to say, while No Country for Old Men was good, it was nowhere near some of the best Coen brothers films I've seen.

I walked out of Spiderman 3, not because it was crap. Because there happened to be 5 annoying chavs at the back shouting out what was going to happen, how it was going to happen and who was going to die and all that. About 15 of us (including me) walked out, went to the desk and demanded our money back. Cineworld said it wasn't their fault, but we said it is your problem if people are spoiling the movie because you are meant to be in the projection room manning it.

I have to say, while No Country for Old Men was good, it was nowhere near some of the best Coen brothers films I've seen.

It's one of their best. Th Big Lebowski and Fargo being the other two of similar note.

I walked out of Spiderman 3, not because it was crap. Because there happened to be 5 annoying chavs at the back shouting out what was going to happen, how it was going to happen and who was going to die and all that. About 15 of us (including me) walked out, went to the desk and demanded our money back. Cineworld said it wasn't their fault, but we said it is your problem if people are spoiling the movie because you are meant to be in the projection room manning it.

Did you get your money back?

I also forget that I walked out of The Phantom Menace as the film stopped working half-way through (this was in the cinema). It happened right in the middle of the Gungun celebration scene (i.e. literally 10 seconds from the credits). We managed to get a refund.

Did you get your money back?

Yeah, i got my money back. It did take some pursuading though, as they don't usually believe excuses. They said "it's not our problem if you dis-like the movie, and we can't control the audience".

Oh dear

Just goes to show that film companies are running out of ideas, so bad that they have to let the likes of Nickelodeon (which is complete cack now, for reasons we know) produce movies and release them.