NEurope
Retro_Link

Disney's Winnie The Pooh (2011)

Just makes you smile! Another return to hand drawn animation for Disney and the result looks absolutely beautiful.

I smiled throughout and laughed several times watching that trailer, so it already beats so many of the newer animations out there (Shreks)!

Just the charm of the characters and the old familiar voices... Looks lovely!

Edited by Retro_Link

I don't have much of an interest in Winne The Pooh, but think it's nice that they're keeping the characters and franchise alive.

I really like the books but didn't like the previous movies. This one looks nice though. Yay for hand-drawn animation, I'm sick of all the entertaining but forgettable 3D stuff.

I was expecting some really horrid GCI fest. Nice that they're keeping with the old look.

Wonderful! :D

Did anyone else get some sad vibe of having to leave the childhood behind or something from the trailer? Or am I just being paranoid?

Too much TS3 for you?

Looks nice. I'm indifferent to WTP but wouldn't mind seeing it.

Too much TS3 for you?

Looks nice. I'm indifferent to WTP but wouldn't mind seeing it.

Nah, I dunno. I think it was the music as well as the first view of Christopher Robin that gave me that vibe.

awwwww

Glad to see him again. It's a breath of fresh air. When I saw the title I was worried about a cgi movie like the smurfs.

Thy Pooh be a fair character and childhood passion for doth father of mine. Yest I have no interest in seeing the movie, thy animation looks well achieved.

Thor-Odinson-Thor-avengers-earths-mightiest-heroes-16794209-120-116.jpg

Edited by ReZourceman

awwwww

Glad to see him again. It's a breath of fresh air. When I saw the title I was worried about a cgi movie like the smurfs.

I just looked up the Smurfs trailer and am genuinely scared...

I just looked up the Smurfs trailer and am genuinely scared...

But it has NPH in it...

There's also a CGI Yogi Bear film. And there's going to be a Bugs Bunny one, too.

I only watched two Winnie the Pooh movies which were called The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (I think) and The Tigger Movie and liked them (what can I say? I'm a sucker for animations) and I just watched the trailer and it made me laugh a couple of times so I shall be watching it, haha.

And yeah, it really did make me smile. Disney 2D animations FTW! Who would have known Keane goes well with Winnie the Pooh! Keane + Disney = WIN!

Well I fully expected to come in here and be appalled at how awful it was but am now nicely finding myself being able to praise it for looking like the Winnie the Pooh of old which I love :)