NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

Reading over the write-ups, I don't think there's a redirector. Regardless, I'll chance it.

I am a serial killer. I win when the game is over. I was planning on killing the inactives to make the game more exciting but I needed to come out because of my power. I can kill those I think are mafia if you want instead of inactives, or I can kill no one, or you can just kill me if you don't think I'll be helpful.

Change Vote: Diageo

Yeah, that really is dangerous for the townies.

By the way, Dannyboy... Are you a mafioso this time around? Huh? Huh? HUH?

If you wanted to go after inactives, why did you vote no lynch on day 2 when some people were against voting because if the day goes on it could show the inactives.

vote: Diageo

You didn't come out because you wanted to you came out because you were under pressure...

What did you do first night and second night?

Well technically I was indecisive. At first I was going to wait until I saw which side was winning. But then on the second day I thought it would be more interesting to kill inactives. But then I was poisoned and forced to come out with my role.

You didn't come out because you wanted to you came out because you were under pressure...

What did you do first night and second night?

I meant to say because of the poison.

remove vote

Since Diageo was poisoned from day 1 we can use him to see what the effects are.

remove vote

Since Diageo was poisoned from day 1 we can use him to see what the effects are.

Ooh sadistic, I like it.

All right, I guess it's the same thing as lynching me.

I can't be covert, anyone I kill you will all know. I am no longer of use, unless the town wants me, so go for it. I might take you down with me though :p

I still Vote: Diageo

I'd rather those not in line with my views were eradicated post-hate.

Change Vote: Diageo

Yeah, that really is dangerous for the townies.

By the way, Dannyboy... Are you a mafioso this time around? Huh? Huh? HUH?

Mafia I am not. On the side of the good I am

So I was wondering is marcmillian talking like jar jar for fun or does he have to? Do you Danny boy?

Is someone forcing them? Just a random speculation since I haven't seen marcamillian speak today and can't remember Danny speaking yesterday.

Mafia I am not. On the side of the good I am

I instantly believe you, master.

remove vote

Also, I like this... Using Diageo as a guinea pig? MWAHAAHAHA!

...Remove Vote

...Who do we lynch, now?

Nope, I'm not forced to do anything, I just think it's fun. :D

Anyway, as Dark Side as it is, using Diageo as a guinea pig is not a bad idea.

Remove Vote

Majority is 10

2 - Diageo (Cube, Paj Meen Ah)

1 - Paj Meen Ah (chairdriver)

1 - No Lynch (Aqui1a)

Day will end tomorrow night at 2AM!

Aaah, I was wondering if he was Boba Fett, if his mission was to find/kill Han Solo. Seems not if he is Jango.

Unless anyone else comes forward, it seems we'll have to see if the doctor finds diageo/what happens to him due to poison. Now he's been identified as a mercenary I think it will be very hard for him to actually kill anyone.

It'd be easy, getting away with it would be hard. The only problem is if we are going to just let him die he will probably take one of us with him. I think the doctor should heal him. I'd prefer him on our side.

Dealing with a mercenary is about making a better offer than anyone else, so healing him/ not lynching him would be our offer.

It'd be easy, getting away with it would be hard. The only problem is if we are going to just let him die he will probably take one of us with him. I think the doctor should heal him. I'd prefer him on our side.

Dealing with a mercenary is about making a better offer than anyone else, so healing him/ not lynching him would be our offer.

Exactly. I've always considered the role of the mercenary to be one of the trickiest to judge and to play. You are ultimately a massive threat but also a handy weapon to the town. Kill the right people and you're amazing. Kill townies and you're up for the lynch. Unfortunately for Diageo his position is now known which puts him under a lot more scrutiny.

I'll tell you I am neutral, but seriously, if I tell you anything else it will be worse for all the town, assuming the mafia have a certain role.

What did you mean by this?

I am a serial killer. I win when the game is over.

You win when the game is over and you've survived right?

Why lynch Diageo if he's going to die by poison anyway?

We don't know for sure what the poison does.

---------

Diageo stating that he is targeting inactive players is a lie. (I know for a fact)

Vote : Diageo

A serial killer role is one of the hardest ones in the game - they have to be the only person left in the game in order to win.

Which means that we can't win if he's alive.

What did you mean by this?

If the mafia has a redirector, they can chose two people to kill each night.

Yes.

We don't know for sure what the poison does.

---------

Diageo stating that he is targeting inactive players is a lie. (I know for a fact)

Vote : Diageo

It is not, to me Chairdriver was inactive. Which makes you one of the two jedi.

A serial killer role is one of the hardest ones in the game - they have to be the only person left in the game in order to win.

Which means that we can't win if he's alive.

My PM says I win if I'm still alive if another factions wins. So yes, you can win if I'm still alive.

To you, one of the people who had posted had been more inactive than one of the people who hadn't posted?