NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

Change Vote: Dyson

Yeah, I still don't think Diageo is worth pursuing. I realise that this may blow up in my face, but whatever.

Diageo, if you survive, kill Dyson. I didn't even realize he was playing.

Vote:Diageo

I'm doing an experiment to see how effective voting for you will be. I eagerly await my results.

Meh, I thought that using Diageo as a guinea pig would be a smart idea, but I've been convinced he's too dangerous to be left alive.

Vote: Diageo

I must stress that killing off inactives may appear to be good 'for the game' but it can easily reduce the majority vote number. What if one of them is the doctor? If anything, I'd be happy keeping diageo alive so long as he swore not to kill anyone until we knew with relative certainty that someone was killed. He says that he wins when the town wins, but he also wins when the mafia wins. It's in his favour to do as the town needs until a point in the game where he decides to 'rebel' and turn on the town and get two kills in a night phase.

For now it may be fine to let him amble around... but we have two people poisoned, the other most certainly a jedi. Would we not be better off staying a step ahead of the poisoner and curing them?

Rez's post is swaying me the most at the moment, but I need to re-read the thread to be sure of my thoughts.

The fact that he highlighted that he thought I was one of the Jedi just shows his ridiculousness and lack of caring about the town. He deserves to die for that alone.

I still think Diageo has no incentive to kill anyone. For now at least, as Jayseven said. Hopefully Marcamillian can provide someone worthy of a lynching.

heroicjanitor; he went after someone last night without really caring what alignment they were. That's what's at stake here.

Killing off inactives should be a last resort, I agree.

It's a difficult situation with Diageo, whether to trust him not to kill anyone.

We'd need someone to roleblock him every night that we don't have someone for him to kill.

He's too much trouble I think.

Why are we waiting for Marcamillian? Is he an investigator? I thought he was Jar Jar???

Last night we didn't know who he was though, so he could kill if he felt like it. Now if he kills he will lose this game.

Killing off inactives should be a last resort, I agree.

It's a difficult situation with Diageo, whether to trust him not to kill anyone.

We'd need someone to roleblock him every night that we don't have someone for him to kill.

He's too much trouble I think.

Why are we waiting for Marcamillian? Is he an investigator? I thought he was Jar Jar???

He's got a single use power that points out how many mafia posts on any given page.

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

5 mafia posts on page 7 (assuming 20 post pages)

Cube ll

The Peeps llll

Diageo llllll

HerioicJ ll

Jonnas ll

Ell ll

Paj l

Danny l

Cant be diageo (6 posts)

Either Danny or Paj MUST be mafia (odd number)

along with

[ThePeeps]

OR

two of [Cube/heroicJ/Jonnas/Ell]

Meesa do guud?

I mean what I say dear boy.

Page 7 is between these two posts...

Vote: Diageo

While he's distinctly on the side of evil in the films, I'd wager that he's a neutral in this.

I instantly believe you, master.

Also, I like this... Using Diageo as a guinea pig? MWAHAAHAHA!

...Remove Vote

...Who do we lynch, now?

Including the posts themselves.

Why do you ask? Worried?:D

No because I went to page 7 and counted, the stats seemed wrong. I see what you mean now, forgot pages are 25 posts :blush:

And I have mine set to 40 posts per page :P There's only 5 pages of this thread so far for me! lol

I know it is 5 posts but surely it could be a number of calculations? Why do Paj or Danny have to be one of them? Sorry I must be being stupid at reading this/reading it wrong?

So, do we randomly lynch those people or do we wait for investigators to work through them?

I know it is 5 posts but surely it could be a number of calculations? Why do Paj or Danny have to be one of them? Sorry I must be being stupid at reading this/reading it wrong?

Since there were an odd number of mafia posts, and those two are the only ones with odd numbers of posts. Add up evens in any way and you get even, odds in any way you get even. You need even plus odd to get an odd.

Since there were an odd number of mafia posts, and those two are the only ones with odd numbers of posts. Add up evens in any way and you get even, odds in any way you get even. You need even plus odd to get an odd.