NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

Guys, please vote for Diageo. We don't know for certain that he is going to die tonight, and thus risk another kill!

He posted once saying he was away. That's all I remember seeing. Stuck with me.

Guys, please vote for Diageo. We don't know for certain that he is going to die tonight, and thus risk another kill!

You'll probably get killed by the mafia tonight Rez. Since you know who I targeted then your obviously one of the two Jedi, meaning your either an investigator of some sort or a protector.

Was it worth all this to try and get a neutral killed?

He posted once saying he was away. That's all I remember seeing. Stuck with me.

You'll probably get killed by the mafia tonight Rez. Since you know who I targeted then your obviously one of the two Jedi, meaning your either an investigator of some sort or a protector.

Was it worth all this to try and get a neutral killed?

I'm a tracker, so yeah, but if your willingness to try and uncover an investigator or protector doesn't get you voted off then I don't know what will.

I'm a tracker, so yeah, but if your willingness to try and uncover an investigator or protector doesn't get you voted off then I don't know what will.

In all fairness, you're the one who brought it up yourself.

I'd say, reward him if he's going to be of use to us (i.e. do absolutely nothing untill we have a target for him), it's not like he can get away with any more mistakes. Plus, like others have said, at the very least we'll get to find out what the poisining does.

If the doctor is going to help me then I won't kill anyone. I came in here asking for help. That's all I ask.

Throw him to the dogs. He's a killer we don't need hanging around. He's a far more likely threat to us than to the mafia.

This seems similar to that role you had where you were a killer that showed up good when investigated and mafia when dead. But then you were useful, and I am not?

I am neutral when investigated and when dead.

I am neutral when investigated and when dead.

And have done (IMHO) more than enough to warrant a lynching.

I haven't killed anyone, and said I wouldn't if you would help me. It's not my fault you wanted to tell everyone your role.

Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo Vote : Diageo

I haven't killed anyone, and said I wouldn't if you would help me. It's not my fault you wanted to tell everyone your role.

Saying you haven't killed anyone is not a defence. You attempted to kill Chairdriver but it was fortunate for him that he was being protected.

It'd be really funny if Chairdriver turns out to be the doctor.

I don't know what Diageo has to gain from killing anyone tonight... he'd just be lynched straight away if the mafia doesn't kill him. If we see from the next write-up that he wasn't cured then we can lynch him tomorrow as he'd then have no reason not to kill anyone.

And what if the mafia have a role that can take advantage of his abilities?

ReZ said "We don't know what the poison does". By letting Diageo live, we'll know for sure.

At least that's my reasoning. Use him as a guinea pig, he'll be more useful than "Diageo is dead. He was Neutral, and could kill."

I don't think there is a redirector. There's no evidence of it in the write-up.

So I was wondering is marcmillian talking like jar jar for fun or does he have to? Do you Danny boy?

Is someone forcing them? Just a random speculation since I haven't seen marcamillian speak today and can't remember Danny speaking yesterday.

Meesa JarJar!

I've got an interesting one use only power. I can select any page of the thread (pages of 20 posts) and will be told how many mafia posts are on it. Just deployed it and waiting on results.

Majority is 10

3 - Diageo (Cube, Paj Meen Ah, ReZourceman)

1 - Paj Meen Ah (chairdriver)

1 - No Lynch (Aqui1a)

Day will end tonight at 2AM!

I don't care about who isn't participating. I would rather get to a day where we have information.

That wasn't a helpful quote Diageo...

Diageo has nothing to gain from killing tonight does he? If he kills anyone he will be lynched, why the hell would he kill someone? Unless he has to kill someone each night... But he DECIDED to do nothing on the first night, so it's his decision.

In terms of a game, he will lose if he kills someone... I can't think of why he would.

Also while he's there the mafia have more people to kill to gain majority.

I'm going to continue with the inactive hunt Vote: Dyson

Don't point out contradiction there please :)

- So Diageo says he was only going to kill inactives, then says he tried to kill Chairdriver 'because it was funny'

- He's a killer who can be redirected at any point (there must be one in the game somewhere)

- He revealed Rez as a jedi for anyone who missed it, which I imagine a few must have. Why did you need to point out that he was a jedi, Diageo? That was literally pointless and only helped the mafia.

- He's trying to work out who a protector is, which is just stupid.

For all these reasons:

Vote: Diageo

For all we know the poison makes you evil/join the mafia/dark side. Oooooor there is another neutral who has to recruit people, and by giving them this 'poison', they join the crew after a night.