NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

Hmm, seems to evil to me to be a vigilante thing. And the delayed kill is a something I speculated, it could be something else. But to me it looks to be more serious than merely some delayed roleblock or something.

A delayed kill would probably too extreme yes, but still.. I think the doctor should take a look at them.

It's possible it could be a serial killer (a neutral who just wants to kill). What would be really interesting (but also really unlikely) is if the person who poisons is also the healer, meaning that people would have to give them a reason to live.

I've put poisoners in my mafias before. It's not too bad. (Especially if the town is too great)

At least Diageo was warned he was poisoned by PM. Presumably whoever the doctor is will find him tonight.

Just posting to say I'm alive/not ill etc.

I'm interested too as to what Diageo's role is, and the alignment of the poisoner and effect

Both roles sound like they maybe neutral, but equally could be evil. It just seems a bit odd if a mafia had two killing powers. Unless there's several groups?

We'll just have to wait and seeeee.

Are there no investigators with any info??

If Paj is posting, we could go after Aqui1a.

Change Vote: Aqui1a

Of course, I want to know more about Diageo being a mercenary. Isn't a mercenary someone who works for he who pays more? He could be working for the mafia, for all we know.

I suppose if you go with Star Wars then technically you'ld assume Empire = Mafia, Bounty hunters = Neutral, Rebels = Town

I don't really know characters as well as some, but isn't the guy with the jetpack Boba Fett (or is that the young one?) a mercenary/hire guy.

Is that who you are Diageo? I would say that sounded evil-ish.

Boba or Jango Fett (his dad).

Also, could we question whether the gambler, if he is Lando, is good or neutral? In Empire Strikes Back he betrays Han, although you could argue he had no choice in that and makes up for it at the end/in the sequel.

I don't think we should put too much trust in the story, although so far jedis seem good. A mercenary is free to choose which side he wants to work for, unless there are characters who can pay him. Free to choose... I don't like the sound of that. But I think his objective would just be to survive until the end, since he shouldn't have any personal stake in the matter.

Nothing special to add. It's quite concerning that no investigators have come forward but I suppose if they've not found anything worth reporting they should be keeping quiet.

Actually if a mercenary is here he may have been hired by someone. Sounds dangerous.

I am trying to picture in my head where exactly we are, so I can decide if a mercenary being here is strange. Are we in the jedi temple?

It might even just be a way to describe him so he knows who he is in the write-up. For example, the smuggler may not actually have been paid to smuggle anything in this game.

I am... eh, what's his name, it sounds like Wobuffet. Anything else I tell you more than that will only help the mafia. I am not mafia.

Boba Fett?

In that case ...

Vote: Diageo

At the moment it seems like the roles' alignments are based on their characters' alignments, and Boba is definitely not a good guy in the films.

Jango Fett?

The point still stands.

And besides, you got the name in your role PM. Now I'm actually even more suspicious of you.

What the deuce? I'm posting now- happy Jonnas!?

Just letting you all know I'm alive and good. Good! :grin:

There's hardly any info to go on, so I'm going to Vote: No Lynch until we learn something new. :)

Fine I'll check.

Jango Fett

That one. I assure you I'm not mafia. I'd give you a reason out of the film, but I don't remember anything from the film except that he had loads of clones.

Jango-Fett-star-wars-3966878-1024-768.jpg

This guy.

Vote: Diageo Since you said "I am not mafia". Sounds like one of those truth-but-not-the-whole-truth statements.

Vote: Diageo

While he's distinctly on the side of evil in the films, I'd wager that he's a neutral in this.

I don't know why you wouldn't just check your PM for your name instead of saying it sounds like Wobufett - which doesn't sounds more like Boba Fett than Jango.

English not be good in that post

Well if it's true then I am not mafia and you shouldn't be voting for me.

I'll tell you I am neutral, but seriously, if I tell you anything else it will be worse for all the town, assuming the mafia have a certain role.

Well if it's true then I am not mafia and you shouldn't be voting for me.

We should if you sound like a threat to the town...