NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

Night 1Meanwhile, the mercenary was sat at a bar; he decided to do nothing tonight. He was sipping his drink, set it down, and went to the toilet. When he came back, he finished up his drink and left. When he got home, he didn’t feel too good...

What do we think this is? Possibly day-delayed roleblock or a silencer?

I'm at Uni at the moment (until Saturday) so I will try to keep checking the thread but may not get too many opportunities tonight.

Ah might as well come out, I believe that heroicjanitor is good. Well he is good. I'm not an investigator though. Leave it at that.

Great, it's short, makes it easier :p.

The Jedi watched his target. He was being looked over by the other Jedi, who stopped a man from gaining his desired information on his target.

Being a Jedi narrows it down somewhat, for both of them. One is a tracker, the other a protector. The other man is an investigator.. I'm wondering if it's good or unfortunate the investigator got stopped. A final comment at the bottom.

Meanwhile, the mercenary was sat at a bar; he decided to do nothing tonight. He was sipping his drink, set it down, and went to the toilet. When he came back, he finished up his drink and left. When he got home, he didn’t feel too good...

Likely Boba, perhaps Jango, and wouldn't it be cool if it was Greedo. Looking at the nature of a mercenary, I wonder if this character in-game is a vigilante or something, not doing anything now because of being careful.

The gambling man was searching for his target, but he was halted by a masked character.

Han Solo? The masked character could be any number of characters, but most obviously Darth Vader. Appears to be a roleblocker.

The wookie decided he wouldn’t do anything tonight, so he sat down and watched some TV. The town found him dead the next morning.

Mrreeewhh. Poor wookie!

I'll try to keep this up.

Uhm, final comment, I have a feeling he (MadDog) is sticking closely to the source material. So for example.. Jedi are good (well, the day 0 write-uop makes this clear too). Which makes me wonder what the investigator was investigating, as a alignment investigator probably isn't as necessary as usual.

Han Solo? The masked character could be any number of characters, but most obviously Darth Vader. Appears to be a roleblocker.

It could be Lando Calrissian. He is a professional gambler.

The mercenary thing is interesting. Are there any star wars characters who poison drinks? He went to the toilet, came back finished it and felt sick when he got home.

I like Rez's information.

Forgot to comment on the drink. Perhaps another roleblocker, or a silencer. In the last case, we won't hear more about it untill next day.

I would think there was some drink poisining in Star Wars, but I can't remember it. Perhaps I'm just confused with Mass Effect, which is "also in space".

*visible bloodthirst*

That's not very Jedi-like.

So....we do we lynch? :bouncy:

I suggest you :p.

That's not very Jedi-like.

*handwave* You are not very Jedi-like.

I suggest you :p.

*Global handwave* I suggest ReZ.

I agree. I don't think anyone will come out with anything. Until they do, Vote: No Lynch

It's nighttime, in real life that is, for most of us. There won't be much activity for the next few hours anyway, which also means no more "no lynch" votes for the moment.

I don't care about who isn't participating. I would rather get to a day where we have information.