NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The galaxy of N-Europe was a peaceful place. Rid of any war, and conflict. The Jedi council was headed by Obi-Wan MadDog, the most badass Jedi you'd ever have the pleasure of meeting. He was seen as a hero, a leader of the people. He had destroyed everything associated with the Dark Side. Everything was well, he thought.

However, there was one person, he overlooked. For years, he formulated a plan. He had his targets in sight. The power of the Dark Side was too much for these sorry souls. He had his team, he had his plan. They just had to put it into action.

Their destination was Coruscant, the home of the Jedi Temple. They walked into the Temple. Everything was covered, they had their map of the temple. They headed straight to their target, destroying everything in their path. They found their man, unarmed. The rest of the Jedi had fled, the power of the Dark Side was too much for them. With no hesitation, and no expression, they beheaded him.

Obi-Wan MadDog is Dead.

He was the Jedi Master, hero of many.

The whole galaxy went crazy, petrified of the power the Dark Side possessed. People didn't know what to do, their influential leader had been killed.

After a short amount of time, people calmed down, and rallied together. They wanted sweet revenge.

--------------------

Rules!

Normal mafia rules apply. No editing, deleting posts etc. I will link each night into this post when they happen.

Days will last 48 hours!

Nights will last 24 hours!

Player List (20)

Aqui1a

chairdriver

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Dyson

Ellmeister

gmac

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

Marcamillian

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Sméagol

The Peeps

The fish

Zell

Majority is 11

--------------------

Day 1 starts now!

Woo it started :) Some day we will have revenge for Obi-Wan MadDog, but that day isn't today.

Vote: No lynch

Epic music, I forgot how great John Williams is.

Vote: No Lynch

And so it begins...

To be honest.. I was considering dropping out, because I am in a pretty foul mood at home (and these can last a few days with me :rolleyes:). But I didn't think it would be fair since I saw yesterday you were about to start it. So here I am. Don't worry, I won't let the "darkside" of me do the posting ;). Just don't expect many posts from me at least this week..

Anyway, leaves me one thing to do:

vote: fucking scumnag

(But why do I have to be the midi-chlorian??)

Majority is 11

13 - No Lynch (heroicjanitor, The fish, Dannyboy-the-Dane, ReZourceman, Diageo, mr-paul, Cube, Marcamillian, Ellmeister, Zell, The Peeps, Aqui1a, Paj Meen Ah)

1 - fucking scumnag (Sméagol)

----------

A majority has been reached, the galaxy decided that nobody would be lynched.

----------

Night 1 Starts Now!

You have until 5PM tomorrow to get your PMs in!

Someone smite automerge pleaseeee.

Night 1

The Jedi watched his target. He was being looked over by the other Jedi, who stopped a man from gaining his desired information on his target.

Meanwhile, the mercenary was sat at a bar; he decided to do nothing tonight. He was sipping his drink, set it down, and went to the toilet. When he came back, he finished up his drink and left. When he got home, he didn’t feel too good...

The gambling man was searching for his target, but he was halted by a masked character.

The wookie decided he wouldn’t do anything tonight, so he sat down and watched some TV. The town found him dead the next morning.

The fish is Dead. He was Chewbacca. He was Good.

Day 2 starts now!

Player List (19)

Aqui1a

chairdriver

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Dyson

Ellmeister

gmac

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

Marcamillian

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Sméagol

The Peeps

Zell

Majority is 10

So the other Jedi protected an investigator who tried to tried to target the first Jedi. The mercenary was roleblocked, and so was the gambling man by the masked man.

Sparse write up! Luckily I could garner a little information from it, but it doesn't help us just yet so I'll reveal when or if necessary. *Waits for inevitablble information*

Nope, got nothing. Not mentioned in the write-up but it seems like my power would have been entirely pointless anyway.

Rez, what do you mean inevitable info? Does the info YOU have suggest someone has something useful? I only ask because from the write-up its not obvious that someone will have anything useful, ie nobody obviously targeted the killer or anything...

Rez, what do you mean inevitable info?

I think he simply means that somebody is bound to have something.