NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendofan64

X Box 360 sucks

The X-Box 360 is crap if you move it why the game is playing it recks the disk and the power supple isnt strong enough so it blows up ( this only happens 2 / 10 but itsa not the point )

GET YA ACT TOGETHER !!!!!!!!!!!

Although the revo is gonna be sweat

19th century Warfare is crap if you send in your depleted tropps why the weather is insufferable it recks said troops and the superior tactics isnt strong enough so it blows up and I get sent to some shitty island ( this only happens 2 / 10 but itsa not the point )

Although Napoleon II is gonna be sweat

I agree 100%. Top-draw. Top-draw.

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FANBOY, GO AND STICK YOUR COCK IN A DOGS MOUTH AND LEAVE.

sorry bout that, but this thread is stupid.

in fact i was talking to ppl who made the x box ! not u guys sorry bout the misunderstanding

I'm sure they appreciate your advice. :)

The X-Box 360 is crap if you move it why the game is playing it recks the disk and the power supple isnt strong enough so it blows up ( this only happens 2 / 10 but itsa not the point )

Does anyone else get the strange suspecious feeling this forum user came from gamefaqs?

hmm... you seem just like those pricks!

Here's an idea, DONT MOVE IT WHILE YOUR PLAYING holy shit problem solved, im a nintnedo fanboy pretty much but i do think that xbox is quite good and am considering buying an original xbox. I was talking to a guy in game, thesolution is not to out the power pack near your tv so it doesnt overheat

jealousy is a bitch, ima have to rub it in.

I GOT ONE AND YOU DIDNT SO QUIT YOUR WHINING!

Some of us are getin all 3 of next gen consoles, so if u got a problem, its your problem, no need to make everyone elese read about your hat... jealousy over xbox

i gotta say i think its terrible the way lots of consoles of faulty, but in MS's deffence, which thick shit would move a machine while its on? thats not a fault thats stupidty by the owner.

You're a genius.

ok so you are not meant to move the console while it is on but surely people could accidently bump it. i would think that a system costing £250+ would have some contingency for this. especially seeing it is upright.

ok so you are not meant to move the console while it is on but surely people could accidently bump it. i would think that a system costing £250+ would have some contingency for this. especially seeing it is upright.

Thats why its safer to keep it on its side. I was going to keep it stood up but after reading about it decided against that, that and it won't fit under the telly stood up.

Oh yeah about the power supply:

Is mean to be huge and ugly right? And you can't keep it behind your tv or under anything really because it will overheat? So you have to have that brick out front for all to see? Hmm... not good...

Ew I don't want to buy a console that is made of sweat :weep:

There I was, about to walk out the door this morning and buy a 360. I can't thank the original poster enough, he's done enough to put me off anything Microsoft for life.

You're a saint.

Sign in to follow this