NEurope
MadDog

Pranks

Other day, can't remember how it started, but me and my sister ended up getting into a prank war. She ended up throwing every piece of clothing i owned around my bedroom, she squirted salad cream (which i despise with a passion) all over my bedroom, she ruined one of my PS3 pads, and she burst one of my footballs :(

Pay back is in order! Does anyone have any awesome prank ideas? Or tell us about some pranks you've pulled on someone, or when someone pranked you.

Probably the most recent prank I played was a couple of years ago at Uni and a bunch of us were up working all night in the studio. Everyone would take a nap now and again, usually on the sofa, but this one guy put a bunch of chairs together and took a nap on those.

Whilst he was asleep I used cardboard boxes to build up walls around the sides of the chairs and then put a roof of boxes on top, fully encasing him in the dark.

Needless to say he freaked out not knowing where he was when he woke up, and wasn't happy! But we were all in hysterics!! :D

What the fuck. Those aren't pranks, thats just being a cunt, lol. No offense. Seriously though...that is taking it incredibly far.

But basically, to get her back. I suggest bucket of ice water over the door. Or something similar. Definitely film it and YouTube it.

Here is a recent prank of mine. A friend of mine on FB said "Call this number for blowjobs."

And here is a classic.

It went a little too far really, we started of with small pranks, but it ended up being a full blown war, basically. I tried making it so when she opened a door a little bottle of aftershave would swing down and hit her right in the face. It worked, but she came in before i was finished and ruined it.

Yeah, Maddog, that's just destruction of property. One of the few things in life that makes me angry.

I don't prank or do pranks, really.

The greatest prank ever is replacing someone's shoes with the exact same shoes a few sizes smaller. Unexplainable confusion results.

The greatest prank ever is replacing someone's shoes with the exact same shoes a few sizes smaller. Unexplainable confusion results.

Sounds expensive.

If the shoe fits.
bugx.gif

(I'm sorry)

Tha fly is annoying, I actually tried killing it.

Tha fly is annoying, I actually tried killing it.

Prank in a prank thread yo. I'm devious like the Devil blud.

Other day, can't remember how it started, but me and my sister ended up getting into a prank war. She ended up throwing every piece of clothing i owned around my bedroom, she squirted salad cream (which i despise with a passion) all over my bedroom, she ruined one of my PS3 pads, and she burst one of my footballs :(

Pay back is in order! Does anyone have any awesome prank ideas? Or tell us about some pranks you've pulled on someone, or when someone pranked you.

That's not a prank, that's domestic terrorism.

So, so, awesome.

Shame this season has dipped in quality again.

I disagree.

Timothy Olyphant is a fucking gee.

I disagree.

Timothy Olyphant is a fucking gee.

We'll talk about this more later tonight.

One of my favourite pranks is the wooden spoon prank

(understanding of language not required)

Sometimes i take the stalk of a tomato and put it inside the sugar jar, so my mum opens the sugar jar and gets a fright seeing a dark, spider-shaped object sitting on top of the white sugar.

I'd recommend it for use on mums.

You could always feed her her own parents as chili for ultimate revenge!

One of my favourite pranks is the wooden spoon prank

(understanding of language not required)

May not be required but if you do understand it, you are a pretty awesome person.

Best anything for pranks is just buying super-glue and the rest is self-explanatory

EDIT: Oh and this one:

Edited by Mundi

Since she messed up your clothes, you should wear everything she owns. Going commando and doing lunges.

Seriously. Do this.