NEurope
chairdriver

Disney Mafia Sign-ups

So, going to run a Disney mafia. Will have write-ups and stuff happening.

Won't be based on this image, but I love the concept.

disney-princess-villians.jpg

WHOO wants to play?

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Eenuh

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Tales

The Bard

The Peeps

Edited by chairdriver

Depends when they start, TBH, and how long it takes for me to write roles up; I'm not actively planning around other mafias.

Well then as much as I'd like to play, I'm going to sit this one out. I don't think it's fair to jump in ahead of others (again).

I've got all my roles and first write-up ready for my heroes mafia but I'm waiting.

Well then as much as I'd like to play, I'm going to sit this one out. I don't think it's fair to jump in ahead of others (again).

I've got all my roles and first write-up ready for my heroes mafia but I'm waiting.

This queuing business is contingent on this phobia of having more than one game happening at once, which I have little empathy for. I have no qualms with multiple games running at once, thus I have no qualms with skipping the queue.

Of course, it all comes down to supply and demand -- down to how many players want to play. By all means, abstain from playing.

I don't mind many games at once but others don't. I expect I'll cave due to not wanting to miss out soon enough. In fact, if they don't like loads of games then they can be the ones not to join :P no reason for me to do it on their behalf.

Sign me up

This queuing business is contingent on this phobia of having more than one game happening at once, which I have little empathy for. I have no qualms with multiple games running at once, thus I have no qualms with skipping the queue.

Of course, it all comes down to supply and demand -- down to how many players want to play. By all means, abstain from playing.

Well, you do come off a bit dickish by jumping the queue. And with the amount of players (or lack thereof), multiple games might just kill off the buzz again. Just saying.

Anyway, I'm up for this. Hey, ho, let's go!

Yeah, I don't give a shit about multiple games. Equally I think its harsh to skip the queue, BUT....I mean....yeah.

Sign me up. It's funny doing a small game outwith the queue system.

Can I be Esmerelda?

Sign me up buttercup. :)

I have never seen the problem with multiple mafias, like I always said. Too many for you? Then don't join.

I don't like multiple mafias at once, either... I can't resist the prospect of a Disney mafia, though...

When will this be starting? My answer depends on that.

Within 1 or 2 weeks?

I will be quite busy until the 14th. I suppose a few days of inactivity (which is the worse that may happen), won't be too bad.

Sign me up, chair!

I'm in because I always am, but you come across as pretty much a dick for skipping the queue. It gives you an 'Fuck you guys I don't care whether you like me or not cause I'm awesome' vibe which isn't a great look.

Edited by Nintendohnut

Can I sign up? Total noob, but would like to try my hand at this mafia business. Will do my best to follow the rules and play well :grin: heroicjanitor introduced me to this forum :)

Wait!

Chain reaction has been initiated!

Diageo ~ heroicjanitor ~ EddieColeslaw.

WELCOME TEW TEH FORUMS BUD.

Wait!

Chain reaction has been initiated!

Diageo ~ heroicjanitor ~ EddieColeslaw.

WELCOME TEW TEH FORUMS BUD.

We are on a mission, to unite Ireland under one game of Mafia, in this one chosen forum.

Hooray, I made the list! Thanks for the welcome!

Yay! Welcome! Sign up for my Star Wars one aswell :D

Yoda and C-3PO are awesome but I don't know much else about Star Wars (I refer to people by the colour of their lightsaber...), so I think I'll pass! ::shrug: