NEurope
Eenuh

N-E Winter Meet!

I definitely think we need to try get a more northern based meet going in tandem! Otherwise the cost does start to add (damn being exiled up north!)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I'd make the effort to come along. I was only present fleetingly at the summer meet and should really have stayed to chat to you guys longer.

All we need now... is a date and venue.

If anyone wants to meet up in London, Jim and I will there in December.

Basically the 27th is when we're there (though we do plan to visit Hyde Park/Winter Wonderland with the two of us). We leave somewhere on the 28th, though plans haven't been made yet.

So if anyone wants to stalk us, feel free to come! =P

Talk to me.

How about a weekend in December? one day in Newcastle another at the beach or somewhere close by? (weather depending) I'll be your tour guide, seriously loads to do round here. Shops, bars, water parks, beaches, bowing, cinemas, arcades, you name it it's here.

There is a hotel literally round the corner from my house, actually loads down the sea front. Spare bed at my house too in exchange for a sexual favour.

C'mon, it will be good fun!

Talk to me.

Hey there sexy.

Like that? =P

But yeah if you can make it to wherever the hell we are on that day/those days, we could meet up. See if there are any other people who want to come then and we could arrange a meeting point or whatever. =)

How about a weekend in December? one day in Newcastle another at the beach or somewhere close by? (weather depending) I'll be your tour guide, seriously loads to do round here. Shops, bars, water parks, beaches, bowing, cinemas, arcades, you name it it's here.

There is a hotel literally round the corner from my house, actually loads down the sea front. Spare bed at my house too in exchange for a sexual favour.

I'm in the North-East over the Christmas period (mixture of Billingham (home town) & Alnwick (wife's home town)) so I could make a Newcastle trip.

1. All you can eat Chinese in China town.

2. That's all I've got really.

whereabouts in newcastle are you?

Hey there sexy.

Like that? =P

But yeah if you can make it to wherever the hell we are on that day/those days, we could meet up. See if there are any other people who want to come then and we could arrange a meeting point or whatever. =)

Haha, well it was more in the vein of mr terry tibbs! Anyhow basically I'm so close to london I could make it up to chill with you guys for a while if I'm not busy for some other reason, but if you have a solid date then I can put it in my diarybook and try to remember not to do something else?

Who else is interested from the londontownz?

Wait you're close to London and I've been here for six weeks now and still not had a piece of the Rummy?

:(

Anyone want to form a stalking party? I'm in!

ceiling_cat1.jpg

Edited by Ashley

Dibs sharing with you. I'm always game for more spooning with you. Perhaps it will develop into something more pleasurable. Reach around?

Dibs sharing with you. I'm always game for more spooning with you. Perhaps it will develop into something more pleasurable. Reach around?

Someone kill me.

whereabouts in newcastle are you?

Cullercoats, where the coats are colourful.

Edited by Caris
Automerged Doublepost

What I'm finding for those in the midlands area it doesn't really matter which one, both take quite some effort to get too, which isn't an issue, it just seems funny.

I will see based on days as christmas is quite a busy time. :)

Someone kill me.

Cullercoats, where the coats are colourful.

yeah I know cullercoats nice area.

yeah I know cullercoats nice area.

You must be thinking of another Cullercoats.