NEurope
Llama Juice

I think my roommate might be a zombie..

If you liked the video please share it around and such. :P My roommates and I had a lot of fun with this one and I think it turned out great! Let me know what you guys thought of it :D

Haha I'll try to poke in more, but I'm stretched thin with having just moved and trying to find a job and such. Much thanks for the comments guys :D

I had to comment.

Fantastic video! It had me laughing throughout.

Well done :D Comedy was brilliant. I definitely agree that you should do more.

Because of this topic I ended up watching all of Llama Juice's road trip videos. Top stuff.

@Ramar, which roadtrip? Florida to Wisconsin, or Wisconsin to Washington?

Thanks a lot guys, it means a lot to see you guys enjoying my stuff haha. I have a few more skits up on my channel that I think you guys would like.

Here's another zombie video I did years ago that I really like :3.

Also, if you guys like my stuff make sure to Subscribe! :D That way you'll get my stuff first, which immediately makes you cooler than everyone else.

I have a few ideas for stuff and my roommates are all super eager to do more stuff too, so... yea! haha.

One last thing... if you liked my stuff could you send it around to your friends/post it on your facebook and such? Right now I'm still looking for a job... and so Youtube is my only source of income haha.

Hold up theres more road trip footage? It was the one from Florida to Wisconsin (apologies if theres a typo, I've been down the pub).

I'm not gonna lie, I was talking to my mum today about how awesome such a lengthy road trip would be.

I'm gonna go subscribe to your stuff now. It's awesome.

Edited by Ramar

Haha thanks :D

The roadtrip from FL to WI is the better of the two because it was epic. Spending 25 days on the road, meeting all sorts of random people from the internet and such? Absolutely amazing. The other trip was only like a week long... and nobody lives out that way... so there was still lots of cool stuff, but not as many cool people haha.

But yea, if you guys ever get the opportunity to take a month and just go... do it. If you plan it right you can do it HELLA cheap and have an AMAZING time. For a 25 day vacation I spent somewhere between $600-$700 USD. Which... it was a special thing for me because normally I'd be paying $535 a month for rent... so for just a few extra bucks I ended up having the time of my life and made memories that'll last forever.

I love your friend who plays the zombie. She's hilarious :laughing:

Also, Funny to see that you've adopted the typical directors hat :p