NEurope
lostmario

Your Favourite Childhood Toys

Here was some of the hilights of my very extensive GB collection.

the_real_ghostbusteres_firestation.jpg

IMG_0102.JPG

frightfeaturesegon.jpg

shjanine.jpg

superfrightfeaturesegon.jpg

pplouis.jpg

badtotheboneghost.jpg

hhgrannygrossghost.jpg

minishooter.jpg

mostersmummy.jpg

highwayhaunter.jpg

ecto500.jpg

ectobomber.jpg

IMG_0102.JPG

ecto500.jpg

Ah yes I had those two! :D

frightfeatureswins.JPG

frightfeaturesray.JPG

Winston-Zeddemore.jpg

Winston_Zeddemore_SFF.jpg

frightpeternoweapons.jpg

FFEgonComp1a.jpg

And some vehicles for my turtles...

trooper.jpg

61%2By40v2tHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by Retro_Link

Too much nostalgia.

I know something that I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted but never got....

blimp-loose.jpg

Of course had the van though. And this bad boy, which I liked a lot.

...Oh kay I cannot find a picture. A Turtles submarine.

My mother got us the Blimp. She had to go into town every day for weeks to try and get hold of it. She did the same almost every Christmas for the big toys, bless her.

ReZ... my playschool friend graciously GAVE me his Turtles blimp. Little did I know that it had a puncture.

Also... RING RAIDERS

RingRaiders1.png

and.. poly pocket boys edition

2332332995_6a4c207fa5.jpg

Its all about Ice Planet 2002.

When I have my LEGO workshop I'm going to build a fuck off mining space ship with huge working drill for Ice Planet 2002. Similar in scale to this

(Incidentally I will be making a large Blacktron II ship aswell, as I love that almost as much as Ice Planet, plus I have like (3? Or 1....either 1 or 3) brand FUCKING spanking new condition "B" green transparent window plates (the ones in the picture) The last "New" condition ones on Bricklink (eBay/pic n mix for LEGO)

img_1937.jpg

That blue shield base i showed was my main christmas present about 15 years ago :P Good times haha! My mum and dad had just seperated and i ended up with that and a load of other lego stuff, i was so happy :P

Marcamillian & ReZ...

I had all the same Ghostbuster toys and Mighty Max's as you, and in fact when clearing the loft out 2 weekends ago came across them all. I didn't get rid of them, they're still in my loft waiting for the day that I can man up enough to sell them, or keep them for my future little Murr.

Marcamillian & ReZ...

I had all the same Ghostbuster toys and Mighty Max's as you, and in fact when clearing the loft out 2 weekends ago came across them all. I didn't get rid of them, they're still in my loft waiting for the day that I can man up enough to sell them, or keep them for my future little Murr.

Don't you fucking dare sell them. If they're easily accessibly you should totally do a video of them.

I'm sure i can invest another weekend at the parents place, head into the loft and take some snaps.

I also came across this... xmen_blackbird.jpg&t=1

I had mainly LEGO as a kid. All sorts of different themes. I had absolutely loads of Castle, Star Wars and Adventure LEGO, with various bits of City, Space, Aquazone (or Atlantis), Harry Potter, Pirate and some random ones.

I don't think I can actually remember many other toys.

Will be very surprised if anyone knows or remembers this little beauty from the 80s (Mr Odwin am looking at you, otherwise I'll just feel old!!)

tomytronic.jpg

And these. Tomy Whoosher water toys

dyn009_original_400_300_pjpeg_2525891_83ba834e835178001c3e36bfe74732b8.jpg

Edited by Dog-amoto

Haha I had some of those water toy thingies back in the day.

I don't really remember many toys we had. I did have K'nex and loved it, one that you can turn into a huge ferris wheel or a "rollercoaster" for balls. Was great.

We also had remote controlled cars (like the one that can turn upside down and then still drive) and a racetrack. Apart from that it was mostly board games. Or bouncing balls. We would have huge bouncing ball fights in our basement, setting up two camps, hiding behind boxes and everything we could find. Great times. =D

Also... RING RAIDERS

RingRaiders1.png

I've still got the yellow one at the top, the red one at the bottom left and the blue and white rounded one somewhere. I think they're amongst my Micro Machines.

Since everyone has already posted most of my childhood toys, I figured I'd only post the ones people haven't:

DRSeries1Picture.gif

I had this one:

Triceratops%20(Custom).gif

tamiya_racing_shooting_star.jpg

briotrains.jpg

Apart from that and the already mentioned Lego, I was pretty much all about toy cars as a kid.

Reading through this thread for the first time and the nostalgia is hitting me big time.

I had that batman jet thing, the ghostbusters HQ and van, turtles characters and van which I think fired pizzas and had a water pistol built into it, thundercats figures and the sword of omens! Micro machines, mighty max, lego :D Monster in my pocket and monster wrestler in my pocket - me and my brother had all of these and a wrestling ring for them to fight in.

And my mum had that talking baby thing from Dinosaurs that Ashley posted. It also now just says "Nzz zdnas bazznaszz".

My favourite toys were definitely transformers though. Hours and hours spent with my brother playing with them. Mine was better though... it fired massive bullets.

He had Optimus Prime and the Autobots while I, being the younger sibling, was forced to lose every game with Megatron and the Decepticons.

g1-optimus-prime1.jpg&sa=X&ei=GdnQTPupK9vPjAfDvpjIDA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNE7wcTLZVV1gjYBsVHBs5f1sEbW4gg2megatron.gif

Will be very surprised if anyone knows or remembers this little beauty from the 80s (Mr Odwin am looking at you, otherwise I'll just feel old!!)

tomytronic.jpg

I had them both =D

As well as a shit load of Tiger Electronic Games

tigerpaperboy.JPG

and of course Game and Watches

717713nintendo-game-and-watch.system.jpg

picture1oj.png

Edited by arnold

I tended to have to share most of my toys as I had a childminder from about 6months, my favourites that I can remember though:

75827_gameboy.jpg

Tamagotchi%205%20Pink%20&%20Green%201.jpg

^ Not the exact model, but you get my point.

o_polly_willie_ocean.jpg

I had loads of polly pocket, I even had this model. Can't remember where they went.

tomytronic.jpg

I had them both =D

Yeah! Old men five!

index_02.jpg

1254.jpg

That Buzz Lightyear is epic! I could never find one that even resembled the toy seen in the film. :(

Yeah! Old men five!

index_02.jpg

That hand is way too young for a old men five.

and.. poly pocket boys edition

2332332995_6a4c207fa5.jpg

OMG! I had the brown one on the leftmost column! :D

I went through a phase of buying these containers of transluscent slime.

slime-nickelodeon-slime-ball-toy-jakks-pacific-md.jpg

I wish they had these new toy containers back when I was a kid. Would've prevented many instances of sore fingers/damaged nails.

2964636099_91d11042bf.jpg

My favourite Lego set.

6097_Night_Lord%27s_Castle.jpg