NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
darkcloud

Christmas...... o.O

Ok so my mums asking me for ideas of what to get me for christmas and I had a whole load of games I've missed over this year that I've wanted for christmas and now I can't remember them to save my life. lolol

Could people give me a list of decent games to come out this year.... Thanks. XD ^^d

Yeah posted in gamecube and handheld forums so any problems mods and admins have sorry in advance.... I'm pretty sure this might be against the rules. >.< Sorry....... Maybe.... >.<

- Knights of the Old Republic 2 (XBox last year, PC this year) - Great game, good if you like RPGs, even better if you like RPGs and Star Wars.

- Timesplitters: Future Perfect (XBox/PS2/NGC) - A lot of fun, excellent in multiplayer, and the story in the single player campaign is much better than TimeSplitters 2, also one of the few games that has actually made me laugh at points.

- Mario Kart DS

- Sonic Rush

You may want to check out the "Best Games of 2005" thread, which should be teeming with great ideas. I cant remember anything earlier than the last month or so Im afraid, and so cant be of much use here :(

________

Mercedes-Benz M950F Specifications

Edited by Johelian

You may want to check out the "Best Games of 2005" thread,
See, she's not just a beauty, she's got brains too!!
I cant remember anything earlier than the last month or so Im afraid,

Ummmm.......yeah....like I said....beauty! :wink:

Sign in to follow this