NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RATM_4_EVA

EDGE loves controller

I've seen this yesterday and was really amazed, because EDGE is hard to impress. :)

They seem to be pleased about the controllers potential just like the majority of us are. Though this is EGDE we're talking about and are hardly going to shun a perfectly decent concept simply because it's made by Nintendo.

Too bad I don't have open-minded friends like you guys.

My friends refuse to look at the video and they say "I'm not gonna look at it because I know how it works!"

Dumb asses! They think it's just a control pad which looks like a remote. :indeed:

I have no idea who EDGE are, but I am sure goddarned pleased to hear some fine fellas over there think the REVO is awesome :D

I do like the new controller it looks unique to any other console i've seen . . . .

as i nintendo fan i will probaly buy this console revo . awsome piece of mechinary

Well c ya Lads

EGDE is a gaming magazine, i guess its just UK based?

its multiplat, and quite respected (although very harsh too)

before i saw the revo controller i was trying to decide to either buy the 360 or ps3 and the revo with now i´ve lost every bit of interest in the 360 and ps3 all i can think of is how much i want the revo instead of the other consoles

I still dont think it will do anything to change the sony revolution. Which im part of by the way. But yes, great response.

Looks like we may actually get some positive coverage from the multi format gaming mags this time around.

I still dont think it will do anything to change the sony revolution. Which im part of by the way. But yes, great response.

I guess you're reffering to the revolution of using the same controller for three generations in a row (and for the psp)???? Or that of just making better graphics which anyone can do???

before i saw the revo controller i was trying to decide to either buy the 360 or ps3 and the revo with noe íve lost every bit of interest in the 360 and ps3 all i can think of is how much i want the revo instead of the other consoles

yeah the bad thing is i can only get it from one place.Barnes & Noble

The only problem is that casual gamers dont buy EDGE. Im sick of FIFA after FIFA but casual gamers are essential to a consoles success these days. Still may convince some more "Hardcores".

The only people I know who read Edge are multi-platformers, and/or are the kind of people open to new ideas. I don't know any PS2 only gamers, or Xbox only gamers, or Gamecube Only gamers who read Edge. It's one of those magazines that you'll only buy if the cover story concerns your platform. I did buy a few copies when I was an GC only gamer, but that was mainly to research the Xbox, which I later bought. Edge is the magazine for intellectual gamers. This doesn't necessarily mean people with a brain, it means the kind of gamer who isn't stubborn or arrogant towards when it comes to what games they play. I always expected that the Revolution controller would be something out of the ordinary, and that's because I'm and intellectual gamer. Like the people who use this forum. I wouldn't say that there are many people here who are biased towards one thing or another without just cuse. That's what intellectual gamers do, they give reasons for their tastes. I've gone a bit off topic here, but basically, Edge may not make any difference at all. But considering how nice the covers always are, it's tempting to open up and read no matter who you are.

I got butterflies reading Edges comments;

to here them excited and amazed by the Rev (they are a huge journalistic influence) and loving it; has got me all the more excited!

:bow: Nintendo and the Revolution :bow:

The only problem is that casual gamers dont buy EDGE. Im sick of FIFA after FIFA but casual gamers are essential to a consoles success these days. Still may convince some more "Hardcores".

FIFA seems to be our Madden. lol :hehe:

Sign in to follow this