UK-Gamer

Memory stick duo PSP

i am wanting a new size memory stick for my psp,

given that i want

short video clips

tons of save

a couple of music tracks

tons of pictures.

what would be the best card for me, i am thinking of the 512mbone or should i pay am extra 20 quid for the 1gig one. is it worth the extra money ?

i am wanting a new size memory stick for my psp,

given that i want

short video clips

tons of save

a couple of music tracks

tons of pictures.

what would be the best card for me, i am thinking of the 512mbone or should i pay am extra 20 quid for the 1gig one. is it worth the extra money ?

thats 20 quid to double the space? may as well, unless you really need £20 anytime soon..

The fact that you own a PSP in the face of looming next-gen consoles indicates that your loaded. Why pinch pennies now? Go for the 1gig

The fact that you own a PSP in the face of looming next-gen consoles indicates that your loaded. Why pinch pennies now? Go for the 1gig

Lol - I wouldnt say we're all loaded :P Rather that some of us dont have anything better to spend our cash on. ;)

I bought a 1gig pretty much straight after I got my console and its perfect for me - it pretty much never gets full, bar when I have too many cheesecakes on it, and is definitely worth the money IMO. Any smaller size and you will be wanting another one soon enough, particularly if you discover the joys of homebrew anytime soon ;)

________

Colorado Dispensaries

Edited by Johelian

hell yeah,and coz of the homebrew,DON'T buy a 1gig one.Buy a 2GB card or the 4GB HDD for PSP!That way you'll be able to play any ISO or watch any HQ movie!

Sign in to follow this