NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintenchris

I live in Hemel Hempstead

Absolutely amazing. Just saw it on BBC1, had NO idea that it had occured. Anyone got any good pictures? I want some high-quality photos of the smoke stack. It's not every day you get to see something so mind-bogglingly amazing.

yeah i saw black smoke coming from mordor, wars a coming

surprised no one was hurt tho. massive explosion like that

Ramar I hope your uncle is okay, and anyone else who has been affected by this my heartfelt concerns.

The bang woke me up, even though I live more than 10 miles from Hemel Hempstead. It sounded like something had fallen over or landed on the roof, but I couldn't find anything so I went back to bed- I didn't realise what had happened until the evening.

I was woken up by the explosion, even though I'm more than 10 miles of Hemel Hempstead. I thought something had landed on the roof, but I went to bed when I couldn't find anything and didn't realise what had happened until I woke up.

I was woken up by the explosion, even though I'm more than 10 miles of Hemel Hempstead. I thought something had landed on the roof, but I went to bed when I couldn't find anything and didn't realise what had happened until I got up.

I live in Berkhamsted, not far from Hemel, the blast woke me up and I could smell the fumes too, here is a pciture I took from my bedroom window.

100_1757.jpg

I live in Berkhamsted, not far from Hemel, the blast woke me up and I could smell the fumes too, here is a pciture I took from my bedroom window.

100_1757.jpg

I live in Berkhamsted right next to Hemel, I woke up on Sunday morning, looked out of my window, and saw this...

100_1757.jpg

This does look pretty bad, it was felt in the Netherlands too...

Bull-fucking-shit. I was in Bath and heard absolutely zilch, and nobody here mentioned it either (Swindon) and I promise you they're far closer. Or maybe you're just being sarcastic.

Im in huddersfield, never heard it. Oh the pollution, the environment will feel this.

I live in South East London and didnt hear it although some people say they did (i was too busy sleeping)

But i had work at 12 and when driving into the centre of town it got very dark and what i thought was some fog still coming off the Thames, but alais the girl on the news told me it was the cloud of smoke making its way south eastwards...

I looked out of my window on sunday morning and saw this, so I took a picture...

100_1757.jpg

Ermmmmmmmmmm, wth, 6am this was right? How the hell did I not notice anything? I was awake and I live in North West London where it was heard and ermmmm I didn't notice anything. lol Then again it was the day I forgot to eat anything I was so caught up in work so I guess it's possible.. :-/ Kinda strange though that I turned to Sky 1 at this time and that stupid Hour of Power show was on... Probably only me who sees strangeness in that. ^^;

All the schools in Luton are closed today because of the smoke cloud. But the Sixth Form isn't closing, how wank is that. I want a day off damn it!

Sign in to follow this