NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

Favourite Retro Console?

Without question: the SNES. I say that the SNES is the best console ever. The games where alot better back then.

Saturn, since it has had at least 2000 hours of my life just playing NiGHTs.

Coming in at a close second is Dreamcast, which always seemed to have something I wanted. Also, Chu Chu rocket was the best puzzle game ever online.

Best retro console ever? The Sega Megadrive 2. Best console I've ever had, I play megadrive games at least once a month.

N64.. so many great games... Banjo Kazzoie, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Mario 64, Diddy Kong Racing... "too many to post :)"

Megadrive, simply because of chuck rock, sonic and streets of rage

Those games RULE!!! "Unga Bunga"...Hahaha, Chuck Rock's crazy

N64.. so many great games... Banjo Kazzoie, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Mario 64, Diddy Kong Racing... "too many to post :)"

Don't forget Ghouls 'n' Ghosts.

Personally I would go with the SNES , as that console holds so many quality gaming memories for me. In particular the countless all nighters with mates playing Mario Kart and Super Tennis (think that was the title) whilst under the influence.

It was also responsible for my missus at the time chucking me out because of the amount of time I spent on it , and believe me , that was definately a positive thing.

I foolishly gave up early on the N64 , but am on a mission to explore that console again , so my opinions may change.

No, it wasn't on the 64. Actually I don't recall a ghouls and ghosts game after the Snes/megadrive era.

MY fav console is the NES ive spent the most time on it, had the best multiplyer sessions and introduced my to videogames.

The Dreamcast is next up such an amazing console, ahead of the compettion and a great selection of games. But then thats not retro.

It's probably the SNES for me. I had so many great games for that system. I remember plaything games like Turtles In Time, Super Mario World 1/2, Super Mario Kart, Earthworm Jim 1/2, Top Gear, Street Fighter II series, Street Fighter Alpha 2, I could go on and on. It has so many memories for me.

Oh poo, I forgot the Amiga, which would be my favorite console.

By the way, I believe Chuck Rock was on the Amiga originally.

Sign in to follow this