NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

Robocop VS Terminator

Recently covered on Screwattack. By far one of my fav Megadrive games (so much so that when I rebought one last year I instantly rushed on ebay to buy a copy of this) I think it was more about the fiction I just loved how they managed to get things sort of fit Robocop's technology helping contribute towards Skynet's creation. I even bought the comic books.

I used to love playing the game on my old Megadrive, seem to remember it being really hard though.

I used to love playing the game on my old Megadrive, seem to remember it being really hard though.

yeah it is really hard. gets worse once you are in the future...

HI

It is quite difficult on Megadrive,the Master system version is actually rarther good

Edited by Yars Revenge

I've completed the megadrive version which is the best version available and I still play it every now and then. I would go as far to say that it's the best Robocop game that's ever been released on a console.

The Snes version is shockingly bad.

I've completed the megadrive version which is the best version available and I still play it every now and then. I would go as far to say that it's the best Robocop game that's ever been released on a console.

The Snes version is shockingly bad.

To be fair whilst yeah your right it is the best robocop game there aren't many others that aren't absolute shit....

I picked this up at a carboot as seem to remember playing it as a child and though that it was very good then.

Need to play this at some point...

I picked this up at a carboot as seem to remember playing it as a child and though that it was very good then.

Need to play this at some point...

i think it still kinda holds up well...

need more hours in a day.... Blurghhh damn job etc. its as much as i can do to get on here. BUT I WILL PLAY THIS SOON!

Sign in to follow this