NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 7 : Trust No One

Pokémafia 7 : Trust No One

Rules

- Day phases are 36 hours.

- Night phases are 24 hours.

- No posting at night that affects the game. Feel free to general chit chat as long as its not specific to the game AT ALL, and if you see I've made the last post you MUST post to prevent automerge.

- All other normal type mafia rules apply.....

- THE FINAL AND MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL. This is a rule. In the whole of this game...and for its ENTIRETY...you are to TRUST NO ONE. You have been warned.

------------------

Gallavand. The name of the tiny and secluded island just south of the Pokéquator. It was like a little oasis, the weather was always perfect with a blazing hot sun in the summer, and gentle snow in the winter. No one would have guessed it would be the target of an evil group of Pokemons attempt to over take it. It was not even heard of outside of the inhabitants....

....But they say that the devil makes work for idle thumbs. Maybe some of the inhabitants planned it all along.

The atmosphere was certainly more edgy the past few months. Poor little Raichu went missing. Then there was the case of the stolen solid gold clock that belonged to old man Hitmonchan. No....things had definitely gone sour in Gallavand. But on this hot, late summers night...things changed forever.

245.png

ReZourceman is dead. He was Suicune, legendary overseer of Gallavand. He was found dead in his cave by the local swarm of Combee. They fluttered away to find outside detectives after they informed all the inhabitants.

DAY 1

Day ends at 12:00am 22nd October or when lynch reached.

Players ; 20

Aqui1a, Chairdriver, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, dan-likes-trees, Diageo, Dyson, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, MoogleViper, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Rummy, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majority is 11.

Edited by ReZourceman

taken from the sign-up thread

Players

1) Dyson

2) Sméagol

3) Cube

4) Nintendohnut

5) Jonnas

6) Tales

7) Dannyboy-the-Dane

8) MadDog

9) Paj Meen Ah

10) The Peeps

11) Chairdriver

12) Ellmeister

13) Diageo

14) heroicjanitor

15) Marcamillian

16) Aqui1a

17) dan-likes-trees

18) Zell

19) MoogleViper

20) Rummy

Vote: No Lynch

Can we have a list of players?

That'd be good wouldn't it.

Players ; 20

Dyson, Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, Jonnas, Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, The Peeps, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Aqui1a, dan-likes-trees, Zell, MoogleViper, Rummy.

(I will now alphabetise)

(If this reaches obvious majority then feel free to PM me. I'm going offline for a small amount of time)

Vote:no lynch

*poke, poke*

Nah, he's dead.

You could have at least used a stick or your finger or something.

Hmm you were in a hurry ReZ? :D

Shall I vote no lynch? I think I shall.

vote: no lynch

Really, the first day is pointless. It makes so much more sense to reverse the phases (I discovered this while hosting the Colour Mafia): Let the game begin with night 1, followed by day 1, then night 2, day 2 etc. The phases fit together much better as pairs this way.

Really, the first day is pointless. It makes so much more sense to reverse the phases (I discovered this while hosting the Colour Mafia): Let the game begin with night 1, followed by day 1, then night 2, day 2 etc. The phases fit together much better as pairs this way.

I tried that and it was very confusing. Of course, the write-up could be Day 1, then Night 1 then everyone can post on Day 2.

Really? I accidentally switched to that phase structure several times during my own mafia, so I figured it would work better.

Sure when I suggest to do it, everyone says that it gives time for people to get to grips with their roles and for people to find the double voters.

Dude, I was next!

Look, considering the slowness of J7's mafia, I will run my mafia as a third leg... But I am not amused.

Vote: No Lynch

(Warning system = 3 strikes and your modkilled BTW)

Vote No Lynch - 14 - MadDog, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, The Peeps, Zell, heroicjanitor, MoogleViper, Marcamillian, Sméagol, dan-likes-trees, Jonnas, Ellmeister.

Majority has been reached, no one was lynched.

Night Phase ends at 5:15PM October 21st

Dude, I was next!

Outragous claims. This' been planned for October 18th for ageeeessss. Its no qualms anyway. No one minded when Chairdriver pushed in and there was 3 going though. :(

Night Phase ends at 5:15PM October 21st

(sorry)

Just to be clear, that is GMT+1?

Outragous claims. This' been planned for October 18th for ageeeessss. Its no qualms anyway. No one minded when Chairdriver pushed in and there was 3 going though. :(

They did mind, I just didn't give a shit.