NEurope
Blackbird

Homage to the old C-E members

I remember you from ages ago, but I doubt you would know me. I don't think I posted much when I first joined. I don't even remember myself when I joined, so yeah. =P

this cannot be Blackbird, for he has no extremely out dated "happy new year" sig? :heh:

Odd I acually don't remember this video, must have appeared during one of my month/6week/10week long holidays... might also explain when I'm not in it :cry:

this cannot be Blackbird, for he has no extremely out dated "happy new year" sig? :heh:

Odd I acually don't remember this video, must have appeared during one of my month/6week/10week long holidays... might also explain when I'm not in it :cry:

Oi, I actually still have that one online mind you... as are about 30 other sigs I made for myself and other people back in the days. If anyone's interested I can throw them in a thread for old-time's sake. Think I've got some j7wicked-stuff there too, as are the "stay-tuned-for-BB's-new-sig"-sigs

Best thing to happen to the internet.

You mean.... you're that Numa-Numa-guy? Pleased to meetcha too :)

Hey dude, mostly remember you from the IRC but was around for a bit of C-E under the name splan160 I believe. I remember the signature too :D

BB; yeah share the wealth! Except those dirty pictures I sent you. They're FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE GOLDENBALLS for your eyes only...

Now I only wonder who Sexual Chocolate is :blank:

I was Mr_Statto............lol. I used to do a bit of flash animation and you once asked me to look after your web-site, you gave me passwords and everything!!

Lol i actually remember you! I spent about 6 months hovering around the forums before i actually became a member, totally remember your username!

Beermonkey

beermonkey.jpg

beermonkey3.jpg

Bencallis

bencallisav.gif

Blackfox

bfdzsig2.gif

blackfoxsig2.gif

lqbf.gif

Blackbird

It all started something like this, only with the text "Blackbird's Vengeance" written in the center. Why "Vengeance", one might ask? Because the image was taken from the GameBoy Advance's game "Batman's Vengeance".

testsig.jpg

After about a year of having the same sig, I made the one below to wish everyone a happy 2003...

bbird2003.jpg

That one lasted for almost an entire year, with people starting to complain about the "best wishes" somewhere in October. Hence the wait began, and I introduced the following sig as a placeholder and build up tension:

blackbirdcomingsoon.gif

And on the first of January 2004, the following sig was finally revealed:

bbird2004.jpg

Of course people weren't happy with such enhancements to the original, accusing me of being "somewhat lazy". In 2005 the true nature of the sticky note was revealed: they had been looking at the 2005-edition ALL YEAR without knowing (becuase of the sticky of course)

bbird2005.gif

After that, I decided it was time for some change. Within that last year (2005), the following sigs made their entrance:

bblcd.jpg

newsig2.png

question.gif

summersig.jpg

summersig2.jpg

summersig3.jpg

summersig4.jpg

testanim.gif

testwater.png

tsttrans3.gif

rustsig.jpg

trendyAva.gif

and

trendySig.gif

...and finally, ever year at Christmas I'd throw in this one for a few days:

bbxmas.gif

Bstmte

bstmte.jpg

Chris (Shorty?)

chrissig.jpg

Christian

zeldaavatarchristian.gif

christian.gif

Coo in the Zoo

coo.jpg

Cube-Game

zeldasig.gif

Darkcloud

darkcloud2.gif

Devil In Love

dil.gif

Falco Lombardi

falcosig.gif

falcosiganim.gif

falcosig2.gif

Fried_egg_on_toats

friedeggsig4.gif

James, later a.k.a. "Stranger"

jamesplok.gif

stranger.gif

j7wicked (a.k.a. "je*d*ck7")

jayseven2.jpg

jaysevenALL.jpg

tehpurple.gif

howtosig.jpg

Khun-t (don't pronounce this…)

khun-t.gif

khun-t2.gif

Kigan (somehow he kept coming back, no matter how much we pushed him)

kigan.jpg

kiganre4.jpg

kiganre44.jpg

Kopo (still mad at me mate?)

kopout.jpg

Limkayo

limkayo.jpg

limkayo2.jpg

Lyndis

Master Skyline

skyline.gif

Master Tim (founder)

j7wicked / jayseven and I actually altered Tim's sig without him nowing / noticing… until we told him a week later, that is.

tsttim.gif

Miyka'el

m002.png

(the old boards had two dirrect background colors alternating. Even posts you'd only see the left part, odd posts the right part)

Monopolyman

monopolyman.gif

Oliherst

oliherst.gif

oliherst.jpg

oliherstgoemon.png

Rizz

rizz.jpg

Rufio

rufiosig2.jpg

Scraggle

scraggle.gif

scraggle2.gif

scraggle3.gif

scraggle4.gif

scraggle5.gif

scraggle6.gif

Shuriken

shuriken1.jpg

Son Goku

songoku.jpg

Sonja_Hippicus

sonja_2.png

TheOnlyJaz

tstsig.jpg

Uncle_Buckman

buckman.gif

Unknown

nsmwillowpsd3.png

Various other images

Captain CE

Once there was an unofficial "Design a mascot for Cube-Europe"-contest. In this match, Captain-CE (seen below) went through some fierce battles with Manny the (Sniper) Slug and some Laundromat 3000. He lost though :(

captainCEteaser.jpg

captainCEv2.jpg

Topping on Master Tim's birthday cake

Master Tim was always on about how great Cube-Europe was. We (his close friends and fellow students) decided to give Tim a chocolate birthday-cake with a little extra: a photo printed on top of it:

crapfinal.jpg

(we actually ate the cake afterwards...)

Ninja-lightning

Someone once asked me to do this to his picture. Can't remember who though... Some ninja apparently.

lightning.jpg

The C-E Elite

A few of the people who were there from the start once got a special 'tag': CE Elite. Some people disliked this 'privilege, which led to some chaos. Nonetheless, I still think the tag and the image that came with it were pretty nice to those around very long:

elite.gif

Names in there are ringing my bells, but I can't think why or where they are. Also makes me feel sad I'm not old school :(

shit me, you have all my old names in that post... I remember the brief period I was Khun-T but I don't remember using those sigs O_o

shit me, you have all my old names in that post... I remember the brief period I was Khun-T but I don't remember using those sigs O_o

I can remember that name giving some "discussion" ;-)

@Rummy: don't worry. These were just the sigs I hosted. I think pdhq64 had a few more.

Kigan (King Gannon) is still here under the guise of Dante!

And I made that sig for Rizz, you just erased my name and put yours over it and made it purple :P I also did the sonja sig - one of my favourites of all time. OF ALL TIME! Utter classics. I'll try to get hold of the HDD in my old laptop and see what's on it.

And I made that sig for Rizz, you just erased my name and put yours over it and made it purple :P

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

It was such a great plan back then...

I love love love this thread. I have some of my own history lying around somewhere. I'll dig it up!

I first stumbled across this site back in N64 days. My how the winds of change blow!