NEurope
Blackbird

Homage to the old C-E members

Most people around here might've never seen me before, and why should you? I haven't been around for about... say... 4 years? To be honest, I never really experienced N-Europe as... well... N-Europe. For those still interested in who I might've been in the past: my roots here lie somewhere in the era of n64europe.com and cube-europe.com, been a moderator (and later an admin) on these boards when they were still on XSOrbit, ran a little subdomain of the site and a weekly feature back when the GameBoy Advance was introduced and idled in #cube-europe (IRC, Quakenet) a lot (sometimes with a few op-rights). But enough about me.

Here's for the more interesting part for those who happened to know me in the past and are still around. I cleaned up my harddrive tonight and found a little video that was once posted on these forums. Can't remember who exactly was performing in this, but my guess is either dabookerman or mr_odwin (sorry if I got this one wrong). I've uploaded it to

, so feel free to check it out... for nostalgic reasons.

(sorry... never used the youtube-tags. We didn't have those "back in my time")

Edited by Blackbird
56k-warning

Are you Dennis Stam, I swear your still on my MSN, and now facebook....since it tells me I may know you. But I do believe that is Mr Odwin.

Don't worry Shorty will shout at you about not being able to do the youtube tags, it's what he does.WORD!

Oh hai Blackbird!

Damn I remember this video! haha so funny XSOORRBBIT. My memory fogets who actually sang it. I'm in there around 1:20 :D

When I saw the title I thought "this should be a song"...and turns out it was.

I believe its dabooker. I don't think Odwin has any talent.

And glad to see you back. Stick around!

Hey man, you still idle in IRC? I spent far too many hours in that place.

cool nice to you back I remember having myself been in various forms since the n64europe days.

Wow, didn't expect that many replies of people still around actually (neither that fast!)

Life's a bit different for me nowadays, leaving me with too little time unfortunately. I'll try to pop in every now and then though.

Now I only wonder who Sexual Chocolate is :blank:

Added the vid to the post. In fairness I don't think we even had youtube itself back in your day.

How is everything in your life anyway? All good I hope :) Hopefully you're kept away from us because you're too busy rather than...wait...you've read some of ReZ's posts haven't you? :(

How is everything in your life anyway? All good I hope :) Hopefully you're kept away from us because you're too busy rather than...wait...you've read some of ReZ's posts haven't you? :(

In order:

- good

- indeed busy... living together, fulltime job (which REALLY takes more than the 40 hours they say and pay for), etc. No babies yet, although Tim having one kinda made me aware of my age...

- ReZ... who?

Blackbird... There's a name I haven't heard in a while! I believe it was you who would always spoil the User Image Gallery (or whatever it was called back in the day) by posting a ridiculously good looking one of yourself lying on the beach!

I was called Moria back then, btw.

In order:

- good

- indeed busy... living together, fulltime job (which REALLY takes more than the 40 hours they say and pay for), etc. No babies yet, although Tim having one kinda made me aware of my age...

- ReZ... who?

1) Glad to hear

2) Life eh? That's what all the people say. Or something. No need to worry about having babies, I'm not having one until I'm 30. Its the new 20 in terms of baby having.

3) Count your blessings.

Tim has had a baby? I feel I know this already... Great news either way :)

I think Lex is nearly a year old now. Madness!

Just to clarify, are you named after the Beatles' song? Or, did you post saying that you weren't named after that?

It was one or the other. I can't remember which. The first one, I think?

Also: Hoe Gaat Het?

I think your on my MSN, is your name Dennis?

I'm pretty sure we used to chat about website stuff.

You probably won't remember, to be fair, neither do I.

haha I remember that vid. I think it was The3rdChildren that did it though, not Dabookerman?

I was still Ninja Mullet back then : peace:

Actually no, I think it's Odwin

Edited by The Peeps

I don't know you because I joined N-E and only know it as N-E, haha. However, hello and welcome back! :D

LAWL!

Hi dere, bb! Just reading your post and seeing your sig gave me an orgasmic dose of memories. Glad to see you posting, and hoping you'll find the time to post a wee bit from time to time! I don't have any job yet I still 'can't find the time' to go on IRC like the olden days. MSN is dead to me, too.

I won't mention your robot voice.

Someone from the past who doesn't know who Rez is. I thought i'd never see the day.

I don't recall you myself, probably because i was a nobody on C-E/N64-E. Anyway, it is always nice to see Vets making a return. Hopefully this time around, things will be different and i'll try to remember/learn more.

I was a lurker back in them days, one of the mysterious 'guests' and didn't actually register till just before the Wii came out.

Sorry i don't know you but welcome back anywho!

I believe its dabooker. I don't think Odwin has any talent.

Either you're insulting Odders or you're an idiot (or both). Even I know it's odders and it was before my time.

I remember you but I was only a newbie on C-E so I doubt you remember me. Are you gonna stick around?

Bird you raging queen! How be thou?

- ReZ... who?

Shit... As much (like Ashley) I praise your ignorance. I can't help but think ReZ is going to harass you with all his works.