NEurope
killer kirby

Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright (March 28)

I thought I was the only one on the site at this time.

Does suck but then the cynical side of me is thinking "this is a publicity ploy"

I thought I was the only one on the site at this time.

Does suck but then the cynical side of me is thinking "this is a publicity ploy"

I have work, so I need to be up early, about an hour earlier than I need to be so I check my sites out in that time.

I would think that was the case, Layton in particular is a major franchise over here. Though to be fair I only played a bit of the first game.

Well there is a new game out Friday, a DVD out now and a tour around London going on...

I bought the DVD £5 in ASDA I'll report back as to whether its any good!

I bought the DVD £5 in ASDA I'll report back as to whether its any good!

Coolio. Its a shame theres so few Asdas in London and none are particularly close to me.

Hopefully it'll still be in the Asda near my mother's home when I pop back next weekend.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there an upcoming LEVEL-5 event in August which will see awesomeness after awesomeness of them?

And didn't Akihiro Hino say that we could be looking forward to quite some localisation plans?

This gaming company has definitely stole my heart, so I'm hyped as fuck!

Apparantly an orchestrated Layton theme will be in this game!!!!!!!

See, this is why I can't ever stop playing games, because there's always at least a couple of epic pieces of art in the near future.

So, untill the economy collapses, I'll keep my middle name as Bukake:awesome:

I recommend checking the trailer again, and remember your place to the Japanese.

Edited by Fused King

I like Professor Layton too. It's an ok series I guess.

THAT IS TO SAY THAT I COMPLETELY LOVE IT AND IT'S ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME SERIES WITH THE BEST CHARACTERS AND MUSIC AND ART STYLE I'VE EVER SEEN!

I like Professor Layton too. It's an ok series I guess.

THAT IS TO SAY THAT I COMPLETELY LOVE IT AND IT'S ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME SERIES WITH THE BEST CHARACTERS AND MUSIC AND ART STYLE I'VE EVER SEEN!

No need to be shy!!!!

I've never really been able to get into the Professor Layton series, the way the puzzles are rather disjointed or very loosely tied on to the story put me off.

Now Phoenix Wright on the other hand... :love:

I've never really been able to get into the Professor Layton series, the way the puzzles are rather disjointed or very loosely tied on to the story put me off.

Now Phoenix Wright on the other hand... :love:

My thoughts exactly! The puzzles are great, but the pacing feels a bit frustrating as the story and the puzzles are constantly interrupting each other! Just give me one or the other...

And yes, Phoenix Wright just plain rocks!

Just completed the first Professor Layton, 116/120 main riddles on first go. Couldn't find the other 4 :( Did the advanced ones after some serious thinking!

Now I see what all the fuss about Layton is. Great games. Though the storyline is predictable early on.

I don't like how Level-5 has fallen in love with 3D with the 3DS. Where's the 2D love? :sad:

Hopefully the game will still be good, though.

This is one game that would probably look much better (graphically) if it was on the original DS.

Still, it will probably be brilliant.

Not sure about this, it seems far more Phoenix Wright than Layton...I was never really a fan of Phoenix Wright but was intrigued by this

Not sure about this, it seems far more Phoenix Wright than Layton...I was never really a fan of Phoenix Wright but was intrigued by this

I think it'll balance out, Layton handles the investigation and Phoenix handles the court proceedings.

Do we know who's writing this? It had better be the Ace Attorney guy, or I'll be severely disappointed. :blank:

TGS Trailer:

EDIT: Now with subs.

Oh man, I need more!!!

Edited by -Dem0-