NEurope
Murr

Iron Man 3

I'm looking forward to this, but not because of the trailer... But:

1: it seems that Tony may be using the Telepresence style with the armour, which was touched on again in the New Avengers before he got Extremis - i.e. full remote control of the suit. 2: that scene where Tony and Pepper wake up and a suit is menacing Pepper ... Totally Mask in the Iron Man where the suit becomes self-aware. Or it could be a remote control by a hostile.

And he does NOT look asian in the fucking slightest no matter what wonky stick on beard you give him to turn him into cheap villain of the week.

I believe he is not meant to look Asian in this movie.

I believe he is not meant to look Asian in this movie.

Really? It's hard to believe that very easily when he frequently gets type cast as one (see Prince of Persia movie).

Maybe they realised this an changed the PR tack?

I'm sure there will be mentions and cameos and such, but mainly sticking to the solo characters. A bit like in Holby City when you used to see Charlie every so often.

WAIT...slow the fuck down...you just compared Avengers/Marvel Movies to Casualty/Holby City.....and it worked kudos dude! :bowdown:

That 'sky-diving' sequence looks awesome! Can't wait.

But i will, because i'm a chump.

Is that Scarlett Johansson at 0:50?

and Happy Hogan at 0:56?

Happy Hogan has an expanded role in this.

Agh. Can't wait.

Fucking annoying though, I'm going abroad for four days on the pissing release date. I'm trying to see what I need to do to get a midnight launch at Aylesbury. If that falls through....I don't know what the fuck to do.

Wish I never watched that trailer. I did not want to see that bit at the end >_<

RUINED!

Finally managed to get access to the new trailer...goodness gracious me... there are going to be SO MANY NEW TOYS TO BUY!

Six weeeeksss.

Got my midnight ticket booked. Then three hours sleep and then off to Budapest. o________0

Six weeeeksss.

Got my midnight ticket booked. Then three hours sleep and then off to Budapest. o________0

Vampire hunting?