NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

And a KKK mannequin with a black child in chains that I've only just noticed.

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU SHOP, REZ?!

Spiderman's a racist, haven't you guys ever noticed?

Now that you mention it, I have noticed a few things...

9053739.jpg

888945_700b.jpg

587155_700b.jpg

tumblr_m5dm8hngm21rrnaafo1_500.jpg

Edited by MoogleViper

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU SHOP, REZ?!

Shop?

That's his living room...

Some NSFW images (boobs, Princess Diana in the car etc)

I expected your boobs. I am disappoints.

I found the Diana photos a bit sick, and I'm normally the one being told that something is in bad taste.

Yeah its a bit of a harrowing image, but I felt I had to get a snap of it.

A bit like a car crash, its horrible but you can't look away.

Yeah its a bit of a harrowing image, but I felt I had to get a snap of it.

A bit like a car crash, its horrible but you can't look away.

Not sure if intentional but I took the needing to get a picture as a joke too. Because of the paparazzi you see. Claim it now or it's mine :p

What's with all the framed collages/newsclippings of various female celebrities?

That whole place looks like some movie psychopath's inner sanctum.

What's with all the framed collages/newsclippings of various female celebrities?

That whole place looks like some movie psychopath's inner sanctum.

They had newsclippings of so many celebrities/notorious people/etc along all the walls, basically. It was a weird little place, but also a lot of cool memorobilia, and it was interesting, definitely worth a visit.

One of the photos is of GaGa's boots or something. And Amy Winehouses pumps etc.

^ Yeah I saw the boots, but why the random collections of Rihanna/Kim Kardashian etc? Who cares? They're still famous so it seems a bit redundant to museum-ify them just yet.

Oh yeah, I don't really know what the motivation is behind it. But I do have a photo of me eating a McHash Brown.

539297_10152111014125581_184727063_n.jpg

408251_10152115823075581_995872087_n.jpg

406533_10152115824735581_1848224387_n.jpg

390381_10152115837450581_111585079_n.jpg

Edited by ReZourceman

Have I ever posted here? I have no idea. Oh well.

This is probably me.

JZg8c.jpg

which I guess makes this me as well.

HUIk8.jpg

Hey and maybe this weirdo too.

n2n67.jpg

Edited by James McGeachie

Can anyone lend me a queer eye? Straight up stumped as to what to do with the unsightly mop:

scaled.php?server=12&filename=img1586ya.jpg&res=landing

Well for starters those sideburns have got to go. If you aren't going to go full 50s rocker/biker, or Victorian gentleman then sideburns are a no-no.

It depends how long you're wanting to keep it. I'm guessing you've had long hair/full fringe for quite a while now. You my want to get rid of it. I don't mean cut it really short, but perhaps try brushing it back or to the side. You can still keep it messy (I don't think you'd suit overly neat hair, and personally I'm not a fan anyway).

Maybe this sort of thing, except without the irritating look on his face:

2.jpg2.jpg

Obviously you have to find something that suits your hair/face, but that will come with trying something out.

Just look through some style guides to give you and idea. Also I would suggest (if you've had that style for a while and are bored of it, which is the impression I got from your post) that you try something different. Your hair isn't that long, so even if you don't like it it'll only take a few weeks to grow back.

Definitely needs a cut. I'd say go completely sans fringe, into a modern/current/trendy style of short sides, some length on top. Not to the extreme of either though. Pretty much, neat and tidy, but you can play with the top if you wish.

Yeah, agree with the sideburns/ short back and sides, but I'd look like a serious prick with my hair pouffed up in the manner of either of those two pictures. I'll probs do the deed this weekend. Will be back with pics.

Speaking of I need a haircut but can't be bothered going to a hairdressers. Pimps and Pinups apparently do free trainee cuts on Wednesdays, but it's morning and I have a job.

Life is hard.

Bard you should go for this look:

tumblr_li5r9wJEYz1qzrbk9o1_500.jpg

On that note I've become really fond of having my hair rather short and naturally sort of "spiky"/messy. It suits the shape of my face and makes it look a thousand times better, I think.

120922-213521_zps3e2722ff.jpg

oi just drank a bottle of cabva and diecidede to take a picture hell yeah i'm doing yre mA!

would you change your mind if i threw up the horns? cause i'll do it! and i'll reupload!

So I went to the zoo with my friend today who leaves to go and live in Dubai on Friday with her fiancé. Sad times - but great for her.

Here are some pics of our day!

IMG_3754.jpg

This monorail upset me. I had visions of the Coronation St tram crash every time it went over us. :shakehead Lol

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3762.jpg

Unhappy at my poor footwear choice...

ScreenShot2012-09-26at235232.png

ScreenShot2012-09-26at235334.png

ScreenShot2012-09-26at235320.png

ScreenShot2012-09-26at235433.png

ScreenShot2012-09-26at235534.png

ScreenShot2012-09-26at235631.png

ScreenShot2012-09-26at235649.png

And a random duck. Coz he followed me.

ScreenShot2012-09-26at235752.png

I have loads an loads of pics but I can't be bothered putting them on. I've actually not included all the decent animals either haha oops. Chester zoo is such a great day out though. We had so much fun - even in the rain and wind it was still nice just to walk round, chat and see all the animals. Half the time they didn't do anything mind ha.

Edited by Aneres11