NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

Pretty much the only reasonable picture of us from the weekend @Blade... we're far too much a mess on the others, haha!

ADE157B6-ECEF-4F09-93C5-8B7CE3886F9D_zps6inwewup.jpg

I don't smoke so I'd not normally be a twat with a cigar but it was a celebration so needs must! Also, it's not urine in the glass, it's Jim Bean Honey, haha.

I love it when a plan comes together!

What we're you celebrating? Mario kart 8 release?

I love it when a plan comes together!

You don't want to know. I'm pretty sure if we divulged most of our antics on here we would be banned! The way that night ended was so mad it was unreal.

I was the one taking the picture...

You don't want to know. I'm pretty sure if we divulged most of our antics on here we would be banned! The way that night ended was so mad it was unreal.

I was the one taking the picture...

Haha, you can't end it there... Email me :) (ps plus about the "site")

You look like a proper wide boy there @kav82 haha ;)

Like to think @Blade is holding a bottle of champagne just out of shot there, living the high life!

Yeah mate. Champagne lifestyle on a Lemonade wage is what it's all about! Haha!

Now I'm very intrigued about what @kav82 and @Zechs Merquise has been up to! It sounds like such a night! Are you guys in a strip club or something? Where was my invite?! haha.

I can't remember if I posted this here or not but I just found this photo. It's fairly recent. I need to take a good enough photo for a dating profile.

2014-03-25200036_zpsd0bead3c.jpg

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

Now I'm very intrigued about what @kav82 and @Zechs Merquise has been up to! It sounds like such a night! Are you guys in a strip club or something? Where was my invite?! haha.

I can't remember if I posted this here or not but I just found this photo. It's fairly recent. I need to take a good enough photo for a dating profile.

Nah, we were in a beer garden in one of the smaller bars in Leeds. There was six of us in total. So we had a little trouble getting in some places because we looked a bit like a 'mob'.

There were giant Cuban cigars, a bottle of Bollinger, plenty of banter and some truly outrageous behaviour. You'd be welcome to join us... if you can hack the pace haha :)

Mario Kart 8's release was certainly celebrated ;)

I don't smoke so I'd not normally be a twat with a cigar

And here I am...having just bought a cigar. :blank:

Sort out the background. It's too busy.

Sort out the background. It's too busy.

Oh, this isn't what I'd use. It was just me testing out my Nintendo 3DS XL camera. As I said, it was the most recent photo I have of me so I thought I'd share it.

Besides, Rosie Huntingdon Whiteley and Mila Kunis always have a place in my bedroom! ;)

You need to utilise better lighting. Multiple light sources are good (reduces any harsh shadows); particularly if you diffuse them.

Thanks Dannyboy! I do need to update that photo though, that was taken months ago (shows you just how long I've gone without a photo being taken, haha)

Ine and I at the Bournemouth Food Festival.

10492516_10152596764713534_6248793164464916424_n.jpg

10482571_10152596764408534_1317854156793379252_n.jpg?oh=ed2beadaa08320e5c4f3bb5840ae91f1&oe=541C86EE&__gda__=1411542417_c0c817997dbbc12d50b446428f3c1d49

Eating Chicken Paella, yum yum. I had my hair cut in Bournemouth before we went to get food, so it's got some stuff in it/styled in a way I wouldn't usually do it.

10402018_10152596766418534_3806777125436212391_n.jpg

Ine enjoying some ice cream there.

10488190_10152596764548534_7742370063669452944_n.jpg

2014-06-24161452_zpsf1b84797.jpg

Me next to Bumblebee!

2014-06-23163908_zpsf221e90e.jpg

THE HILLS ARE ALIIIIIVE WITH THE SOUND OF SELFIIIIEEES!

Ine and I at the Bournemouth Food Festival...

@Blade, I knew you'd "thank" this post. ;)

Ine and I at the Bournemouth Food Festival.

You bloody need it! You're skin and bones now!

@Blade, I knew you'd "thank" this post. ;)

Aw, you callin' him a fatty, brah?

You bloody need it! You're skin and bones now!

Cheeky fuck, I've leaned out. My stomach is looking a billion times better than it ever has done. The downside is that the clothes that I was wearing beforehand look slightly baggier now in that region.

Cheeky fuck, I've leaned out.

Maybe it is the clothes. But you don't seem as "hench" as you did before.

Maybe it is the clothes. But you don't seem as "hench" as you did before.

The clothes factor can cause a bit of an illusion at times. Under the hood, I look a lot better than I did previously. My chest and abs are more defined than they were before. The offset of that is that I won't have as much mass overall as I need to lose some of the fat to get the abs to be visible. So, it's inevitable that I'll look less big than I did previously, because I will be less big overall.

I'm half tempted to post a semi-naked picture, although I fear getting called out for being a narcissist or something. :D

IMG_20140625_232737.jpg

So, that was my end goal, to get my abs at least looking partially visible. Never had them visible before. It also means it'll be easier for me to maintain in future as I can "clean bulk" from here. It'll take ages, mind, but ultimately worth it.

I kinda thought similar to EEVIL, I think it's dropped from your face and your eyes look a bit tired in the photo(understandably for a teacher!) when we're used to a different look! I remember one of my mates went all fitness once and I found it really weird seeing his face all the time cos the weight dropped from round that area, despite the contrary I was so used to it I kept thinking he looked unwell!

Holy shit Flink, you look sexy as fuck.

Pretty much have the same goal as you. But I'm currently only working on strength and building muscle. Getting lean will come later (possibly starting in 3-4 months).

But first, let me take another selfie (oh how I hate that word, but I was freaking drunk and the gloves pretty much made me do it :D).

IMG_20140626_111054.jpg

I kinda thought similar to EEVIL, I think it's dropped from your face and your eyes look a bit tired in the photo(understandably for a teacher!) when we're used to a different look! I remember one of my mates went all fitness once and I found it really weird seeing his face all the time cos the weight dropped from round that area, despite the contrary I was so used to it I kept thinking he looked unwell!

Oh aye, I'm fucking knackered, brah. I didn't really get an Easter break due to work and my Dad being in hospital. Then, of course, he passed away just as school started up. Plus, we don't have a half term at our school, so it's been continuous teaching in a term that's jam packed with all of this stuff. I'm soooo tired. The exercise and lifestyle helps in a way as it serves as a good distraction, but that's another thing that tires you out. I should look better facially in the next few weeks. (fucking hope so)

Holy shit Flink, you look sexy as fuck.

Pretty much have the same goal as you. But I'm currently only working on strength and building muscle. Getting lean will come later (possibly starting in 3-4 months).

Cheeers, brah.

Keep at it, you'll make it. I'm only starting to see real, real progress now. A bit miffed at the photo because I don't think it does certain areas justice (the arms, chest and shoulders look better in real life, imo), but it's good to see proof that the abs are coming through. Can't wait to start building again. :D

Fuck that, the lean look suits you. I've let gym work slide for so long that I don't even know where to start anymore.