NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

I have posted in this thread far too little recently, so here is one with childhood/best friend Mike.

1948047_10153841625835554_1686001848_n.jpg

DAT BEARD DOUGH! :awesome:

2014-03-25200036_zpsd0bead3c.jpg

Here's me in my fine-ass glasses! I actually got a couple of compliments today, one of them was from a woman who said I looked "dead cute" in them. She was in her late thirties. I thought about asking her out but she had kids and, ain't no way I'd go there with five kids!

We had a visitor on Monday, followed me straight into the house:

1966813_10152413619983534_795704318_n.jpg

I want to keep it. =D

obviously the "keeping it" process involves taking it to the vet to check it over and see if it has a microchip..... d'uh

Ine wants to keep every cat/animal that she sees. :p

We can't at our place though, as we're pretty sure the landlord won't allow it. But, we can dream.

Exactly why I'm not a huge fan of cats (as pets anyway).

Have a photo of me looking fat (I'm in the Dodge and Burn shirt, which is awesome):

1551542_10151925659538596_1908464967_n.jpg

Just to clarify, we didn't just take the cat in, it followed me into the house and we left the front door open so it could just leave again. We didn't feed it either and just let it go outside again after a while. I am not going to steal someone's cat. D:

I would only take a cat in if they are clearly a stray, I wouldn't want to make someone sad by keeping their cat.

You can keep Jim though. We don't want him any more D:

Speaking of cats.

I took Lily in with her mother when she was a kitten. After her mother passed away from pesticide poison, we took Lily to the vets to get her neutered, but she had already been done.

I am here... but not for long, I fly back home shortly. :(

109E5A9A-D2AA-4E75-A227-AEA103C54F9C_zpsltsgvug4.jpg

Where is that? Canary Isles?

Yeah, Fuerteventura, Caleta De Fuste. Went for a couple weeks to just chill with a few books. It was bliss!

1237919_692976227412570_1287839323112851442_n.jpg

Didn't win it but loves me the fancy shots. :p (Welsh Taekwondo Championships 2014 - I really want to promote TKd a bit more, if you like watching fights check out dartfish.tv, theres also an app avail too.)

Yeah, Fuerteventura, Caleta De Fuste. Went for a couple weeks to just chill with a few books. It was bliss!

I love Fuerteventura. That heat plus that breeze is amazing.

I love Fuerteventura. That heat plus that breeze is amazing.

If I hadn't gone to simply do absolutely nothing I'd have given the windsurfing a go. It is a nice place I must say.