NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

1468753_10201711193114905_1041084462_n.jpg

So far only a poor quality picture of a picture, but that's not the important part.

Did she seem bigger on the inside?

Family photo from my sister's wedding this Summer. =)

(I am the one in the dark blue dress.)

NeleampStijn-363klein_zps63163d17.jpg

Your sister looks sooooo similar !! Both so pretty °__°

I was thinking the same thing! Then I thought this might have come up before...

Family photo from my sister's wedding this Summer. =)

(I am the one in the dark blue dress.)

NeleampStijn-363klein_zps63163d17.jpg

YOU HAVE A TWIN?! Well, you learn something new everyday!...you both look awesome by the way! :)

I'm going to a wedding in two weeks' time. I saw this silver suit in Asda that I want to wear there. Hopefully, I'll be looking red hawt with my new weight loss and shit! :D

Haha which sister, the one in white or the one in green? None of us are twins though. I am the oldest: there is a 2 year difference between me and the sister in white, and a 5 year difference between me and the sister in green. =P

Though it is not the first time we have been told we look like twins (me and sister in green), especially when we both have our hair down.

@Animal: be sure to post a pic when you are all suited up!

Edited by Eenuh

You all look alike, but you and the one in green could almost pass for twins! I actually thought you were the youngest from that photo, but don't tell them that :x

Seconding the suit pic request @Animal, always love me some suit pics. Hmm. Now I want me a new suit.

Edited by Rummy

@Eenuh, I'm really surprised at that. Y'all look so alike! I've never seen siblings look that closely alike, especially with the age gap too! Wow!

I'll post it if I get it. Hopefully, I do! It looks amazing! It's dark grey but shiny!

@Eenuh, I'm really surprised at that. Y'all look so alike! I've never seen siblings look that closely alike, especially with the age gap too! Wow!

I'll post it if I get it. Hopefully, I do! It looks amazing! It's dark grey but shiny!

You gotta wear something anyway though(right...right?!) so take a piiic.

If it's not a suit I don't wanna know though :p

Dat feel where you know that you've definitely bagged the hottest of three sisters.

Thirded on that suit pic, @Animal! Though spoiler it just in case of exploding ovaries.

---

Following this year's Movember (during which I got some generous donations from @Cube and @Eenuh! :)), and after actually receiving compliments on my cleanshaven look, I have decided ... cue dramatic music ... to return to it.

1482822_10202674506365254_1610727242_n.jpg

I must confess that I actually, in my own humble opinion, do find that I look quite good - quite possibly better than I ever have. I'm really not trying to sound arrogant, but I felt quite a boost of confidence looking at myself in the mirror. :) Or maybe I'm just vain. :heh:

Anyway, this should at the very least please @Fierce_LiNk! :p

There's a Mona Lisa action going on... If you apply one half of the facial expression to the whole face, you get two different things!

I like what has been done here. The right looks better, like how Johnny Depp would look if they put him in a Pixar film.

Thirded on that suit pic, @Animal! Though spoiler it just in case of exploding ovaries.

---

Following this year's Movember (during which I got some generous donations from @Cube and @Eenuh! :)), and after actually receiving compliments on my cleanshaven look, I have decided ... cue dramatic music ... to return to it.

1482822_10202674506365254_1610727242_n.jpg

I must confess that I actually, in my own humble opinion, do find that I look quite good - quite possibly better than I ever have. I'm really not trying to sound arrogant, but I felt quite a boost of confidence looking at myself in the mirror. :) Or maybe I'm just vain. :heh:

Anyway, this should at the very least please @Fierce_LiNk! :p

You look less like a serial rapist without a beard or tache. (not serious).

Never grow a beard ever again.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

I like what has been done here. The right looks better, like how Johnny Depp would look if they put him in a Pixar film.

I personally see a bit of Adrien Brody in the right picture.

I got the suit dreams are made of! I'm totally going to look like a chocolate Barney Stinson next week! I can't wait. It's a shiny grey suit and I bought a dark red shirt and tie. I thought of having a white shirt but I looked a little fat and I thought of a black shirt but you can't really wear black at weddings so yeah, red it was! Looks awesome!

My family made a joke saying that it's like I'm trying to upstage the groom, haha. I've just never had a suit before and nothing suits me like a suit! ;)

I got the suit dreams are made of! I'm totally going to look like a chocolate Barney Stinson next week! I can't wait. It's a shiny grey suit and I bought a dark red shirt and tie. I thought of having a white shirt but I looked a little fat and I thought of a black shirt but you can't really wear black at weddings so yeah, red it was! Looks awesome!

My family made a joke saying that it's like I'm trying to upstage the groom, haha. I've just never had a suit before and nothing suits me like a suit! ;)

My black shirt would disagree with you!

1378524_10152000734764809_41446862_n.jpg

Sadly there's no good photos of me from that wedding. Someone took photos of me taking photos AND eating something. The suit has also appeared previously in the thread.

Need a picture of your suiting when it occurs! Suit shirt tie the whole shebang.

My black shirt would disagree with you!

1378524_10152000734764809_41446862_n.jpg

Sadly there's no good photos of me from that wedding. Someone took photos of me taking photos AND eating something. The suit has also appeared previously in the thread.

Need a picture of your suiting when it occurs! Suit shirt tie the whole shebang.

That combo looks real cool. Wished I went with it now. Ah well, I look good enough, I could pull off a George at Asda bag and look amazing! ;) Joking!