NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

Renting a house is such a great idea! Been looking at venues in the New Forest but they are too expensive!

Hope you had fun at the wedding, and you have no reason to be afraid of the camera by the way, you look good (and the suit does look nice). :)

We rented a house over in Somerset. Enough room for 70 guests to stay, and beautiful grounds etc to have the ceremony in.

It was quite pricey, but if you charge your guests for the rooms, you can get a lot of it back.

Just use some of your art on the wedding invites and then charge people for them. YOUR ART IS WORTH IT.

You look like Goafer, so if that's what you were going for, good job.

It's beautiful.

tumblr_inline_mskd5auu5I1qz4rgp.gif

Edited by Goafer

I'm also strangely absent from this thread recently. I know how to fix that. cfd16175eebf86973496012f175aed67.jpg

He's me if anyone's interested, don't have many pics online but here's one off a friend's facebook. Pic's few years old but I don't look much different. I'm afraid the location isn't as exotic as it looks, it's Hesketh Park in Southport after it had snowed quite heavily one year.

168010_10150150321059951_2108275_n.jpg?oh=d60177100851224692dee388c21207e4&oe=57550191

An older one, back when I had hair.

4165_97996524950_7391034_n.jpg?oh=b162e446f031171c7eafb1bd63cf7e0e&oe=5729905B

A couple of people have told me that my beard is apparently "working"

YxS4LM9.jpg

You're owning that look, dude!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

7856eb8cd054f67ea9b180aa34fe6785.jpg

I tried to take a good picture last week...my goatee is a bit better now but yeah, haha

A couple weeks ago a few mates and I did one of these "Escape" challenges, where you're locked in a room and have to carry out tasks in order to get out.

Our scenario was this; We'd been sent back in time into a scientist's office in order to obtain the blueprints to the first nuclear bomb. We then had to travel back into the future but the time machine was broken so we had to fix it too. We had 1 hour and...

D675F745-E9D4-444C-9D5D-A6286D896A18_zpsv144klhh.jpg

We missed out on the Top 10 by less than a minute but we were only the second team, and the fastest, to have finished it without having any clues!

Absolutely loved it, there were plenty of red herrings too which acted as time wasters, it was awesome! I'd very much recommend these types of game to anyone who hasn't done them before.

Edited by Kav

Who's that sexy guy you're with?

The guy stood up at the bar? No idea, he wasn't with us.

Next time you guys are that close to my neck of the woods, give me a shout, eh? :)

Next time you guys are that close to my neck of the woods, give me a shout, eh? :)

@MoogleViper, @Zell...when ya coming up next? A mini N-E meet up may be on the cards :grin:

A couple weeks ago a few mates and I did one of these "Escape" challenges, where you're locked in a room and have to carry out tasks in order to get out.

Our scenario was this; We'd been sent back in time into a scientist's office in order to obtain the blueprints to the first nuclear bomb. We then had to travel back into the future but the time machine was broken so we had to fix it too. We had 1 hour and...

D675F745-E9D4-444C-9D5D-A6286D896A18_zpsv144klhh.jpg

We missed out on the Top 10 by less than a minute but we were only the second team to have finished it without having any clues!

Absolutely loved it, there were plenty of red herrings too which acted as time wasters, it was awesome! I'd very much recommend these types of game to anyone who hasn't done them before.

YES! I LOVE THEM!

I've done two so far. One was basically a Sherlock Holmes type and the other was a horror one in a hospital. The Sherlock Holmes was a murder mystery. You had 6 Brummies and you had to find out who was the killer. I think we literally just by 5 seconds missed out (or I think we did do it, I xant remember). The other room was my favourite. It was set in a hospital and a crazy doctor who had become obsessed with her patient had kidnapped her and we had an hour to solve where she was and get out. We did that one in time.

We had a proper actress on the screen as well. It was scary though because there was a dark bathroom that resembled the one in SAW with numbers painted on with glow-in-the-dark paint. I don't get on with the dark, haha (childish, I know). I'd highly recommend anyone to go to any of these Escape games. I'm going to another one in two weeks time. Can't wait!

12803284_10156665141975720_6878385133042748959_n.jpg?oh=f8f1ad4452001dd1088f14b0f47c61f1&oe=57924FDB

A friend requested this photo before I went out on the piss last Saturday. Please rate.