NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

Learn how to use a camera properly @EEVILMURRAY! Were you drunk? :p

My phone decided to be a little bitch with the Marti pic, pressed the button to take the shot and looked like it did. I go to put my phone away and it then decides to capture the moment.

This was actually the first Pokémon TCG Nationals I've been to where I've been 100% sober throughout the day. For the past however many years I've been drinking inbetween rounds. Last year, because it was so shittily run (not as bad as the VGC Nationals were, with those peeps waiting around for about 5 hours [Marti/@Serebii?] for the first round to start) I walked out more sober than when I walked in. This year I decided not to bother on the risk of it happening again.

Also my girlfriend was on the judging team this year so no matter how piss-poor I did I would have to stay around until the end.

History repeated itself. Gordian Knot Games can't organise a tournament properly to save their lives. It was an improvement of last year, but it was such a low benchmark it would be hard to be any worse.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

My phone decided to be a little bitch with the Marti pic, pressed the button to take the shot and looked like it did. I go to put my phone away and it then decides to capture the moment.

This was actually the first Pokémon TCG Nationals I've been to where I've been 100% sober throughout the day. For the past however many years I've been drinking inbetween rounds. Last year, because it was so shittily run (not as bad as the VGC Nationals were, with those peeps waiting around for about 5 hours [Marti/@Serebii?] for the first round to start) I walked out more sober than when I walked in. This year I decided not to bother on the risk of it happening again.

Also my girlfriend was on the judging team this year so no matter how piss-poor I did I would have to stay around until the end.

History repeated itself. Gordian Knot Games can't organise a tournament properly to save their lives. It was an improvement of last year, but it was such a low benchmark it would be hard to be any worse.

post-32322-Bender-haha-gif-Futurama-Oh-wa-PgCH.gif

post-32322-Bender-haha-gif-Futurama-Oh-wa-PgCH.gif

:heh:

Like I said, could only be marginal at best due to last year. For the TCG at least. At least you had a proper winner.

Was it worse for the VGC?

:heh:

Like I said, could only be marginal at best due to last year. For the TCG at least. At least you had a proper winner.

Was it worse for the VGC?

Waiting over an hour between matches, not leaving until almost 11pm. Hack check was appalling and let several people through. One only got caught because he was on stream and someone noticed that his Hydreigon was an impossible level. This resulted in them having to repair everyone in the 8th round after already pairing everyone. It took forever.

I thought TCG had a proper winner, Oliver Fennelly?

I thought TCG had a proper winner, Oliver Fennelly?

Alex Dao already had an invite to Worlds so he forfeited halfway through.

Alex Dao already had an invite to Worlds so he forfeited halfway through.

Oh dear. That's against the rules

What was the problem with the Hydreigon's level? How could you tell I mean.

Oh dear. That's against the rules

Pretty much, although I doubt any of them would come right out and admit it. It's not the first time something like this has happened. One person offered his opponent the scholarship prize (or whatever it was) if he would forfeit just so he would have the paid invite to Worlds.

Wasn't even the first scandal of the day. One person got disqualified because his friend (who was set to judge the event until she dropped out the night before) was standing behind his opponents and giving him hand signals about what was in their hand etc. Which put many a person in good humour because he's an utter twat.

Some people really take this stuff too seriously?

What was the problem with the Hydreigon's level? How could you tell I mean.

Pretty much, although I doubt any of them would come right out and admit it. It's not the first time something like this has happened. One person offered his opponent the scholarship prize (or whatever it was) if he would forfeit just so he would have the paid invite to Worlds.

Wasn't even the first scandal of the day. One person got disqualified because his friend (who was set to judge the event until she dropped out the night before) was standing behind his opponents and giving him hand signals about what was in their hand etc. Which put many a person in good humour because he's an utter twat.

Some people really take this stuff too seriously?

It was below the level of normal Hydreigon (It evolves at Level 64 and it was Level 50) which is not possible, especially as it was listed as being bred.

I had an opponent get really shitty with me. I used an unconventional team (it's my specialty) and it's a frustrating team for people to deal with when I can get it going. I think he was on 2 losses already and a third would mean that he wouldn't top cut. As the match neared a close, he just slammed his 3DS shut, slammed his chair against the desk and walked off.

Could you tell it was Serebii because he had a shirt with a picture of Serebii and the word Serebii on it?

Could you tell it was Serebii because he had a shirt with a picture of Serebii and the word Serebii on it?

Yep! He posted the picture of the design of the shirt a lil while ago and said he'd be wearing it.

Bit late, but photos from my work's Christmas party finally got uploaded:

Enjoying my nipples:

15439298373_ef37895628_z.jpg

Chilling with an unusually serious Amish guy:

16057036221_4bcff82393_z.jpg

I have no fucking idea what I'm doing here, but I like it:

15873194757_f14573eb99_z.jpg

c2bd99b122c2da5420c256c3e01aed54.jpg

This was the photo they used on an article of me saying that I won the free year's gym membership because I came first doing an obstacle course.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe Cube is actually the cat, and he's just created this believable human likeness that he is working like a puppet, to fool us all.

Have you ever seen a photo of Cube without the cat in it?

Suspicion.

Yeah, and I'm three pineapples piled on top of one another. How can we trust anything you say?

c2bd99b122c2da5420c256c3e01aed54.jpg

This was the photo they used on an article of me saying that I won the free year's gym membership because I came first doing an obstacle course.

No British flags? You unpatriotic fuck :blank:

73bf21d18e4a8763380c17372795ed60.jpg[/img]

This is me with a really large carrot I bought in Tesco.

Went on another date last night. It didn't go quite as well as we ended up in McDonalds. Had some fun along the way though.

The Jury's in: he's a handsome fucker!

IMG_20150628_003502_zpsau3a2ls8.jpg

Waiting for round 2 at Ye Olde Glory Hole

IMG_20150628_004320_zpslxn1gf0b.jpg

@Goron_3 getting his funk on

f1faf764-e223-4825-ad7f-9541ea280e3c_zpss8oj2wom.jpg

Did you put the penis hairslide on her?

It was her parents, but the first thing I pointed out when seeing it. As you could imagine.

Our school did a production of the show "Annie". Last year, we did Oliver, which wasn't too bad. I said I didn't mind working backstage as I did with Oliver, but the music teacher had other ideas.

The whole thing sorta went like this over a period of around 3 months:

Her: "Do you mind helping out, again?"

Me: "sure, I don't mind being backstage"

Her: "Ok, good."

Then, later on, she came back with another proposal:

Her: "Would you mind being an extra in the show? You'd have one or two lines."

Me: "sure...I guess. I can't sing, dance or art, though."

Soon after that...

Her: "I have this small role in mind for you."

Me: "Ehh...ok."

Her: "You've got about 4 or 5 lines now."

Me: "....ok, but remember, I can't sing, dance or act."

Fast forward a bit and things escalated quickly.

Her: "You're now Rooster in the show. Here are your scripts *hands me FOUR hefty looking booklets* You'll be singing, dancing and acting. See you every Monday and Thursday from now until the rest of your life. Say goodbye to your lunch breaks."

Me: "..."

So, I ended up going from backstage...

To this:

Audience of more than 200 people. Parents and staff who I see daily. Lots of cheers and cameras taking photos during every one of my bits.

:blank:

I also STILL ended up working backstage. In between scenes, I had to rotate the stage and moves props, etc. That backdrop that you see behind me is basically 13ft high. A small group of 5 of us put that up ourselves. Heavy as fuck and took us HOURS. After the play finished, we took it straight down again. Didn't get home til after 1.