NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

Not sure if the skinny jeans go with the very baggy baseball jacket. What sayeth thee, kneeee? (Ignore the vast amounts of detritus and filth covering the mirror/my face grascias kthxbi)

2014_05_09_11_33_18.jpg

Edited by The Bard

The skinny jeans don't go with the shoes first of all, nevermind the jacket.

Diageo; you're full of shit son, compensate for perspective. Everyone else; dang (/americanisms).

I don't get why you would wear a baseball jacket. They're baggy, and entirely uncomplimentary. I could see why they might appeal to somebody more rotund; it will hide their shape, whilst looking like it's supposed to be baggy and not just a sack. Whereas if you have a decent body, as you do, wear something that fits properly and makes you look good.

I don't get why you would wear a baseball jacket. They're baggy, and entirely uncomplimentary. I could see why they might appeal to somebody more rotund; it will hide their shape, whilst looking like it's supposed to be baggy and not just a sack. Whereas if you have a decent body, as you do, wear something that fits properly and makes you look good.

That's fair enough, the problem is that almost everything I wear is really close fitting and I got tired of my nipples peeking through every item of clothing. It's essentially just for variation, but I get your point - the arms are fucking ridiculously baggy; they didn't have any in a medium size. Also it makes people mistake me for a jock, which isn't completely unwelcome after the obvious stereotypes that come after a lifetime of wearing black jeans and metal t-shirts.

According to the students in Sheffield fitted clothing is out, baggy is in (unless it's a suit- looking good @Ashley!).

I think you look fine @The Bard.

Diageo; you're full of shit son, compensate for perspective. Everyone else; dang (/americanisms).

They make you look like you have clown feet, but it's your loss ;)

Your avatar and text combo make you look like a deviantart trawling weeaboo who humps his chobits pillow to sleep every night. But it's your loss ;).

What I meant by "compensating for perspective" was that in slightly concave mirrors, and depending on angle of vision there's a distortion effect that makes extremities appear elongated, hence the clown feet.

Thanks @Emma :D

What I meant by "compensating for perspective" was that in slightly concave mirrors, and depending on angle of vision there's a distortion effect that makes extremities appear elongated, hence the clown feet.

I'm just going to ignore your little hissy fit and get back to it.

I know how concave mirrors work. The style of shoes you are wearing with skinny jeans make you look like you have clown feet regardless of mirrors. Skinny jeans require specific shoes or else they look weird.

10311244_734976849887888_2134918309_n.jpg

Take this picture for example. The guy on the right has similar shoes to you and they look weird with skinny jeans. Whereas the shoes on the left don't.

But hey, you asked for opinions and then got all pissy when you received some so I won't try and help you anymore.

I didn't get pissy, I assumed abrasive manner and wording of a forum post in order to satirise the abrasive manner and wording of that forum post.

I just have big feet and tiny shins, I'll cop to it. But I like the idea of needing help here, enlighten me oh sagacious sartorial sage.

I like how Bard has tailored his text to match Akuma's skin. Talk about consistency.

I didn't get pissy, I assumed abrasive manner and wording of a forum post in order to satirise the abrasive manner and wording of that forum post.

I just have big feet and tiny shins, I'll cop to it. But I like the idea of needing help here, enlighten me oh sagacious sartorial sage.

If you know you have big feet and tiny shins, you can understand why someone would think you shouldn't wear shoes that blatantly highlight that. That's the help I'm trying to give you no matter how much sarcasm and 'satire' you keep trying to protect yourself with.

If you know you have big feet and tiny shins, you can understand why someone would think you shouldn't wear shoes that blatantly highlight that. That's the help I'm trying to give you no matter how much sarcasm and 'satire' you keep trying to protect yourself with.

Is that..are those inverted commas around satire...in a post complaining about sarcasm?

The irony levels right now would chart on a fucking seismometer.

I find it interesting that you focus on the deformity of my feet and completely miss the tyrannosaur claw of a right hand. But of course, perspective and concavity don't come into it at all...

The irony levels right now would chart on a fucking seismometer.

Actually they wouldn't because a seismometer only measures earthquake activity.

You'd need an ironymeter.

Well this little spectacle has ruined any chance of #fridgeselfie taking off. Thanks a lot guys...

Stop trying to make fridgeselfie happen. It's not going to happen.

Actually they wouldn't because a seismometer only measures earthquake activity.

You'd need an ironymeter.

Don't be silly; an ironymeter measure how many creases there are.

You need an ironoscope. A common mistake.

@The_Bard - still would :awesome:. Though I think with baseball jackets, some baggier jeans definitely would look better, perhaps. Who cares, long as you're comfortable.

./useless opinion.

It would also work better if you called if #frelfie.

That's what the cool kids do, right?

The fridgeselfie would work best if it were the selfie of the fridge. You know, the fridge could take selfies in all sorts of nice locations, like on top of a mountain, at a concert, etc.