NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

Just did a phone dump of all the photos from the last few months, few were of me, but still!

419787_10151543250513689_1895833315_n.jpg

If my life had gone the way my childhood dreams played out people would have found this pic and be asked "can you spot the famous Man Utd and Rep. of Ireland international footballer in this old photo"

Sadly I wasn't as good in real life as in my dreams so I'll just ask can you find me in this pic from I think the 2000/2001 season when I was playing under-17's for my local town...we won the league that season too :D

Was also my last season as we finished secondary that year too and I don't think we had enough players to have an u-18 team the next season. I remember getting a phonecall that we would have a pre-season friendly for our first under-18 game.... it was cancelled and nothing ever happened after that :(

tramoreAFCu17s0001_zps347e9bb0.jpg

Either you are a lot older than you make out, or the person taking that picture used a camera from the '20s.

Haha... don't know why the pic is in B&W.... didn't even know any copies of this were still left.... I don't even think I got a copy of it.

Friend of mine (also in the team of course) just happened to find this in his house the weekend.

I reckon the this pic he uploaded was actually a photo of the photo he took with his phone.

Or ... a scan/pic of a newspaper clipping. :)

Ah wait that could be it....never thought of that... must ask me friend if that is teh case, i just assumed he had the photo and it was B&W for "artistic" reasons :heh:

EDIT:

Just asked him, it was actually in a book the Club had made a few years ago (I didn't even know about this book... I am upset now :(), he just found the book last weekend and took a pic with his phone

Edited by Mokong
Automerged Doublepost

Only one that I would guess at, from the facial structure mostly, would be second from the right on the front row, but if that is you, you used to be much thinner!

Yeah, Mokong. You really let yourself go after you stopped playing football. :p

Only one that I would guess at, from the facial structure mostly, would be second from the right on the front row, but if that is you, you used to be much thinner!

Haha, yep that me :D

Yeah, Mokong. You really let yourself go after you stopped playing football. :p

Yeah I used to be well fit, had a six pack and well defined (but not big) leg and arm muscles back then too.

Think I managed to hold on to all that up to about 24.... when I hit 25 is when I started to wonder where my six pack went..... :heh: (24 was also the last time I went to a gym properly so that could be a factor :heh:)

29 now.... been planning to try regain my lost fitness... but I;ve gotten lazy now :p

Kind of the male you! :p

Haha give him some piercings and red hair. I could see that.

Sort of..

Well As mentioned in the Gears of war Judgement thread, I went to an event at my GAME Store to play multiplayer demo back in February,

1 guy in the promo team had a lancer and was attached to it all night, well at the end of the night I asked if I could have a picture taken with it. After listening to some mumbo jumbo about not posting this picture until nearer the launch day they allowed it.

Well GOW:Judgement releases tomorrow. Which mean I can now post this picture without any consequence...

photogiv.jpg

The stupid thing is, there is no sign of GOW:Judgement anywhere in the picture. And in order to get the picture I was only allowed to take it outside of the GAME Store, and they didn't want the GAME logo in the picture. Shame that it's very clear in the background

After all that stress to take the picture, I would have totally held it wrong at the chainsaw end just to frustrate and confuse them. Maybe raised it over my head like a club, or put it between my legs like some kinda doom cock.

Well now there's nothing more I want to do than re-take this picture and pose with it as a doom cock :(

Well now there's nothing more I want to do than re-take this picture and pose with it as a doom cock :(

doomcock.jpg

Havn't posted here in a while, be advised! i'm completely jaked!

130324-005043.jpg

Edited by martinist

So we're doing sunglasses indoors where you can see your own camera?

Sure, why not:

camera510.jpg

(cheap, big sunglasses for the car, I wouldn't usually get them.)