NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

Can't beat a good day at the zoo!

If you don't mind me asking, what camera did you use?

Can't beat a good day at the zoo!

If you don't mind me asking, what camera did you use?

You can't beat it!

I just used my phone camera. (iPhone 5) :)

You can't beat it!

I just used my phone camera. (iPhone 5) :)

Thought that was directed specifically at bob there :p bob sucks at zoos :(

You look a lot better when you don't look like you're about to murder someone and wear their skin as a suit. [/weird compliment]

Really, not trying to beat down, but before you go changing it to your profile picture I'd say that's still an unnatural/starey photo... not helped by Zombi in the background. :p

You look a lot better when you don't look like you're about to murder someone and wear their skin as a suit. [/weird compliment]

Thanks, I guess :p

Really, not trying to beat down, but before you go changing it to your profile picture I'd say that's still an unnatural/starey photo... not helped by Zombi in the background. :p

I was playing Pikmin when that photo was taken so it's not exactly starey or un-natural :p

Well there you go then, you're staring. It's not profile picture worthy.

Decent photo though.

Giving it a go anyway. Not like I'm getting much luck that it'd destroy :p

So this weekend, my store had this event on where customers got discounts and stuff and they had facepainters, a raffle, cupcakes, food and drink and there was a cake that was made by my manager and she also made miniature versions of the staff that sat on top of the cake...including me!!!

2012-09-29172129.jpg

Never had someone make me as a cake figurine before. I want it but I couldn't take it home. Hopefully someone saved it! :D

Here's me with the cake figurine as well (excuse the tights and the high heels at the back, it was on a display)

2012-09-29172201.jpg

And fresh from today, the facepainter wanted the staff to try and promote her so we could get her more customers. I said I would but on one condition. I had to have Animal from the Muppets on my cheek. She never did it before so I was the first person to ask for it and she accepted. I was going round the store selling shoes and stuff with Animal on my face all day. Everyone loved it, haha!

2012-09-30161655.jpg

Giving it a go anyway. Not like I'm getting much luck that it'd destroy :p

Thing is, there's probably only a moderately sized pool of ladies that will see your profile on each site and if they don't like what they see they may not revisit you should you get a better picture down the line.

Try and get a good picture of you smiling. Take it a million times if need be. As they say, you only get one chance to make a first impression.

2012-09-30161655.jpg

It looks like that's how you lure children...

Edited by dazzybee

68025_10150278891765581_5801559_n.jpg

196449_10152125340360581_1114077124_n.jpg

I have had butter beer from all the places on the Earth that sell it.

Jealous?

Extremely jealous! I mean, I really am! I want to go on the Studio Tour and go to the Universal Theme Park as well. Just don't describe how the Butterbeer tastes and we'll be fine! :p

It looks like that's how you lure children...

LOL! Just call me the sun-tanned Child Catcher! lmao.

Well, at least he didn't pull it out!

I was about to say this! Damn it! :p

Saw this on 9Gag, and remembered someone in this forum made this picture. Right?

5499102_460s.jpg