NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

*Sooooooooooooo jealous*

Dan did wonder if you'd been on either of them. We very nearly wussed out on the Shambhala, glad we didn't though, it was great... and so smooth!

9am - Sunday Morning... after getting in from a night out 3 hours earlier.

mehtk.jpg

Good weekend.

B&M don't do rough.

I have not been on either yet. :(

It's the best theme park I've been to in Europe. Dragon Khan was great but it made feel sick afterwards. When you do go, do Temple del fuego. Me and Dan really enjoyed it, we didn't have a clue what the Indiana Jones type guy was saying but I think that added to the fun.

Port Aventura is awesome, the place is literally gigantic, well it was to 12 year old me. Did you happen to see the old style wooden roller coaster? (if it's there). When I went some years ago, some guy had died falling off that the day before and they were testing it with large water tanks instead of people.

I believe it was called the Stampida.

Port Aventura is awesome, the place is literally gigantic, well it was to 12 year old me. Did you happen to see the old style wooden roller coaster? (if it's there). When I went some years ago, some guy had died falling off that the day before and they were testing it with large water tanks instead of people.

I believe it was called the Stampida.

I'm glad you told me this after I had ridden on it. It was a good ride, really shaky and rackety, just like a wooden roller coaster should be.

2012-08-12.png

Extra respect points have been awarded for leh Cubictrousers shirt.

Extra respect points have been awarded for leh Cubictrousers shirt.

Woop, I'm gaining pop culture respect points! Last time I got yelled at for watching Drake and Josh :p

Recording at Analogue Catalogue Studios in Mossley (just outside Manc). Organs and Rhodes and Synths oh my.

561273_10151925648435182_1603844196_n.jpg

And here's me on the Elgam:

205409_10151970314145182_892756588_n.jpg

pr0 costume, but I don't remember your mouth being so... angled when I saw you at the meet.

Maybe @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane is still a little loose from regenerating. Just needs to shake it out.

Dannyboy: Weirdly enough, that suits you for a costume, in a good way! You should totally wear it as an outfit.

Haha! Thanks. :) I do wear the jacket on a daily basis (when it's not ungodly hot outside O_O), though I think the entire outfit would just be seen as a costume by most. :heh:

Yeah I thought the jacket was pretty snazzy when I saw it at the meet. And then you explained that it was from Dr. Who :heh:.

my trip around italy was so rad. i was able to finally meet up with old friends again which was amazing. italians are too good at hosting people, it felt like being royalty.

7898315180_b659ed759e_b.jpg

7898388584_31da0f0a74_b.jpg

7898401112_6de60f96fe_b.jpg

7898411312_fded76901b_b.jpg

7898416814_0526b439af_b.jpg

7898425224_c3ccccf493_b.jpg

7895529378_01be032551_b.jpg

Literally fell in love with the place. I've never experienced such an atmosphere anywhere & i want to speak italian all day..

@Frank, Yeah Italy is incredible! I was there for a just week around this time last year, but in that time I too fell in love with it! Everyone I experienced was so friendly, the country is beautiful... of course the weather being pretty amazing helped!... but it's a place I've visited that I could genuinely say I'd like to live. It's a place I might even consider working in the future, but there'd be the language barrier to overcome first.

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane, that looks ace but your cosplay is not complete. WHERE'S THE GINGER WOMAN?!?!? JAYSEVEN, WHERE ARE YOU? YOU'RE NEEDED! (now that WOULD be an even more epic photo) :p. Anyways, you should be in the next Doctor Who, haha.

Okay so here's me ATTEMPTING to pose like Usain Bolt. I didn't want to go back anymore because my belly would show and, as much as women wouldn't be able to keep their hands off of me if they saw my flesh, it's not exactly a sexy look in the middle of a shopping mall. This was meant for a BISH but then I saw that I needed to point at someone so I couldn't use it!

2012-08-20113028.jpg

Edited by Animal