NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

Very nice, Eddie! Plus, I love the one you did with your friend too. So Asian :3 ;D

That haircut suits you, Bard, by the way! 40s Germans were pretty stylish, you know.

I was tagged in a picture on FB. I like the ambiance of it. It's very mellow.

tumblr_lzi5wzWuG81r7yxago1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1329510190&Signature=KnnLBshxCcyquV%2F1ttMRB2ToBDw%3D

I am glad my disgusting sparkly aznness appeals!

@nightwolf: Those sofas...so sci-fi! Awesome! :D It's like you could lie across one and a glass lid would slide over and teleport you somewhere! (Like a tanning bed, I guess. But cooler. And less orange.)

@Frank: I would not think it gross if you decided to wear that shirt forever. So dashing! :yay:

Cheers Eddie/ Frank, makes me feel all good about myself :heh:.

Wish I could have hair your length Frank but it gets heinously fuzzy on the side of my head and I end up looking like Groucho Marx. Or Karl Marx.

Eddie is of course in the precarious position of posting cute pictures of herself on a Nintendo forum so I'm not gonna augment/ start a trent of creepy mouth breathing comments. Cute though :heh:

lol I'm on the Uniqlo Facebook page:

Wow, dude. That's great. 9 people like the photo/you!

Which brings up your total fanbase to...9!

:geek:

lol I'm on the Uniqlo Facebook page:

That is awesome, it's a bit sad how they turned you into a whore/advertisement based on your status. I'd demand royalties.

I wanna be where the people are

I wanna see, wanna see EM DANCING

416840_10151350880130244_2118084674_n.jpg

431116_10150615381642819_515267818_9324335_2088631307_n.jpg

Then I got drunk and 212 came on. This captures me screaming 'BITCHES!' at some girls dancing on my bed.

427145_10150615434392819_515267818_9324571_322148295_n.jpg

Then Ariel was retired I went for a different look. Look at my spindly little arms! I really have lost weight/have a wasting disease! I remind myself of a starving refugee crossed with a hipster. Starving hipster?

423255_10150615449677819_515267818_9324655_1207354697_n.jpg

Paj - you're actually Robert Pattinson, right? (second and third pics) Love the Ariel t-shirt! :D

I get 'Robert Pattinson' every other day. It's nice, I like it. :D

I should think you do, I doubt it's ever meant as an insult :heh:

And you felt the need to "come out" to N-Europe?

I didn't exactly make a thread/big deal over it to be fair - just added a disclaimer to a picture of me and my boyfriend. But yes, images of me dressed as Ariel should really hammer the point home to everyone.

I didn't exactly make a thread/big deal over it to be fair - just added a disclaimer to a picture of me and my boyfriend. But yes, images of me dressed as Ariel should really hammer the point home to everyone.

If the Madonna Av/Sig combination wasn't enough of a hammer in the first place....

That's what your boyfriend said.

funny-gif-self-high-five-Liz-Lemon.gif

But yes, images of me dressed as Ariel should really hammer the point home to everyone.

Because crossdressing at parties is totally not common among heterosexual males ... :heh:

Seriously, though, I can't help but notice the irony in a gay person expecting us to judge a person's sexuality on their behaviour. Isn't that rather prejudiced in a way?

Because crossdressing at parties is totally not common among heterosexual males ... :heh:

Seriously, though, I can't help but notice the irony in a gay person expecting us to judge a person's sexuality on their behaviour. Isn't that rather prejudiced in a way?

Gay people will judge anything.