NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

meAndPatty.jpg

meAndPatty02.jpg

What's going on between these photos? Why is he in a different position if you're in the exact same pose?

Because I was crazy nervous.

Okay, now you're just showing off.

It's only for you.

:heart:

What's going on between these photos? Why is he in a different position if you're in the exact same pose?

Stunned in the face of genius?

Or maybe Xavier had his paralyzed by psychic powers.

Nerds!

But no rly, that's awesome. I can join - yes? :D

Yeah, just make sure you bring your own TV and game system(s).

Food and drink as well of course. :p

I got drunk at Ramshackle, and decided I needed to hug everyone...

drunkr.jpg

I have NO IDEA who the girl is...

I became tired of many things and decided it was time. At 12:00am I heard the knock telling me it was about to begin. My friend came over and by 3:00 we decided to act on impulse and go far away. So now I spend my free-time in Paris. I'm a gypsy -- we haven't booked any hotel or hostel but it's alright. It's a wonderful city. I think we'll stay for a short while.

AkS1BfSCMAEX8tt.jpg:large

AkS0-DiCIAAS0fd.jpg:large

AkPsO8dCMAA_ynM.jpg:large

AkS1ga3CQAE5IlH.jpg:large

AkS15bnCMAA8Ylf.jpg:large

AkS2WxACEAA31Ez.jpg:large

Edited by Frank

The architecture here is really wonderful! I thought Dublin had nice architecture when I first moved here but Paris is just amazing. I love how Paris doesn't disappoint. Despite it becoming more of a fantasy land to be reproduced in movies & books etc. -- there is still some magic here when you see it in person.

The drivers and people are a little '...' . I've never felt more unsafe crossing a road with that green man but otherwise I love it, despite the 48 hr lack of sleep. Nothing is worth it if some blood isn't shed.

Those pictures make me want to go back to Paris. I've been but it was only for a few hours when I was 11.

It was my birthday yesterday, me and @Dan Dare went to Manchester for the day (was meant to be going to Liverpool but the trains there were cancelled). Here is a pass the time train photo:

405307_10151197692300144_82332408_n.jpg

<3

n7mXVWn6

1st meet of the year. Prepare for duckface amazingness . we just saw the Artist. It was wonderful. Drinking coffee together now.

Edited by Frank

That's not how you post images, Frank.

AklttSFCIAAWmAO.jpg

Apparently you and Duckface are ghosts now.

I was gonna fix it as soon as we got home :p we were under a time limit.

We're not ghosts, we're dead Hollywood stars.

Also -- hear I am. Spamming this thread. I'm using another motif to unleash my inner old-Hollywood star that's inside of me. Here is the hidden Marilyn, the alcoholic.

tumblr_lyqgw2ZeuB1r7yxago1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1328218029&Signature=PpAOUS03TopE%2B0fo%2BQAXr9cNmgs%3D

Classy wine, with the beautiful Eddie!

White wine, cheap perfume & a filthy pout.

Will update when I get Diego to duckface >:)

Edited by Frank
Automerged Doublepost

No, myself & Eddie bought that in Tesco for 6.99 : D

I'm just being Marilyn M. Shh.

Bottle of white wine and a self service section. Sounds like my evening.

Henry2012: A Collection

Photoon2012-02-01at14222.jpg

Today. Blonde Ambition. I noticed today my eyelids aren't symmetrical at all - like I've had a stroke. My eyes do give the impression of substance abuse.

419051_143113945805933_100003219852250_172858_1136937873_n-1.jpg

Friday. Drowned World. This is me and my boyfriend. If anyone didn't know I'm gay, now ya do. I was weird about saying it to people I met before I was out, but have been living my life properly for like...a year and a half. It's time. I'm happy. He's 6 '4 so dunno why he's so short in that pic.

388488_10151134775160244_690580243_22377039_240724262_n.jpg

Early Jan. Who's That Girl? My beloved friend and I before I went back to uni. I just love how we could be a Spike & Drusilla-esque pair.

399585_2844932115430_1023187879_32743228_1851923759_n.jpg

Early Jan. The Girlie Show. My sister, looking stunning, and I.

Friday. Drowned World. This is me and my boyfriend. If anyone didn't know I'm gay, now ya do. I was weird about saying it to people I met before I was out, but have been living my life properly for like...a year and a half. It's time. I'm happy. He's 6 '4 so dunno why he's so short in that pic.

tumblr_lhviv3NamC1qzfzefo1_500.png