NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

Kind of like when people say ''I want your body'' on FB! Haha

I'm going to be a massive picture whore and show off pics from my recent holiday to Vegas!

199314_856652839295_61404593_49390557_7315454_n.jpg

Squeeee!! THE SIIIIIGN!!! I'm jelly. Wish I was there. Also, no two ways about it, you look hot. VEGAS BABY!! I approve. :wink: /Obligatory creepy wink smile.

WTF Molly is posting.

tumblr_lhq5nut8681qf439xo1_500.gif

So Molly has been drinking in Vegas for the last 12 months. It all makes sense!

Squeeee!! THE SIIIIIGN!!! I'm jelly. Wish I was there. Also, no two ways about it, you look hot. VEGAS BABY!! I approve. :wink: /Obligatory creepy wink smile.

tumblr_lhq5nut8681qf439xo1_500.gif

I lolled at the cat! And thank you. I love your blog. You know why! :wink:

I love your blog. You know why! :wink:

I think we all know why:

Edit: Not sure why you'd use it as a profile picture on your blog if you didn't want people to see it, but fine, I'll remove it. :indeed:

Edited by Magnus

Can you please unpost that.

Edit: I posted it because I was naive enough to think I could use my blog as a space to just be completely at ease. Stupid really but I'm bored of putting on shows for everyone. Thanks for deleting it.

Edited by Daft

I genuinely lol'ed, when sober, at that cat (couldn't be bothered logging in at that point to comment). I love how its simultaneously both very alarmist and quietist. Like, blatantly formulating a sensationalist journalistic response, but realistically not going to write it, because that involves moving. And being literate. [Fuckyou, it was funny in my head]

But yeah, Daft is a definite case of I would, but I'm so scared to touch. I'd go all Amerie.

6a00d8341ca36653ef.jpg

Oh for heaven's sake. [/in Dannyboy-the-Dane's accent] @ this thread/Daft/Molly/Chair.

Any reason for you pulling "cock sucking" face in the second?

Surely mouth needs to be open for cock sucking face? Thats just "Boiled sweet in my mouth"

Not if he's sucking your thin dick...or something?

But this photo was taken on a Saturday, not a Friday....

When I look at those pictures, Paj, I think of...

wolverine.jpg

EDIT: Realise that could be taken as quite an offensive thing...or complimentary (Hugh Jackman etc.) I'm not good at articulating...it's subjective :p

Edited by Frank

Sentence fragments AHHHHHHHH!

What are you talking about?

[i mean that non-idiomatically; what are you referring to when you say "sentence fragments"?]

The whole "I love, I enjoy, stun." While they are the special thing you and Paj seem to have, it has the ability to annoy me. It reminds me of text speak.

But you will continue, as you always have. And nothing I can say will ever change that, so I will leave the topic now. I don't know why you even should stop, or why it annoys me. Regardless, there's your answer.

That's what I thought you were talking about, but then that example is actually perfectly legitimate in standard English, so was confused. I mean, {clause};{related clause} is a standard/common thing, and enjoy can be an intransitive verb, wellwithin the realms of reason. [Maybe "That's such an uncliche image of Wolverine to link to" would be less cunty?]