NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

Man, I was sure they outlawed steroids in the Pokémon league ages ago. Well, it's a nice picture anyway. :smile:

192996_10150097751371493_536116492_6663460_2428613_o.jpg

Ash and Pikachu.

YES! My hero. My lifelong goal is realised.

Such a shame you had to ruin it with that cardigan.

You leave my cardigan out of it!

This is what happens when I'm left to my own devices:

252104089.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1299281431&Signature=7xQo49MQ2DlXNJcHpKJjY13xNdw%3D

Looks like you had just seen ReZ.

And a cup by the looks of it.

Me last night with the Tepig hood.

tumblr_lhl4gtkO7P1qgctyzo1_500.jpg

Was so warm.

...I love how the iPhone camera makes me look like I have cancer. /NOT

Wandering around an abandoned estate last weekend.

5517380079_ef5c160f41_b.jpg

Then me messing around.

5517933380_b51b183f54_b.jpg

This photo is probably the best ever portrait of me. Pretty much sums up everything.

5517383855_ffe04801ca_b.jpg

:laughing:

I can confirm that I have since gotten rid of the awful beard and had my hair cut short. Like really short. Shorterest I've had it since my early teens! I like it :smile:

Edit: I also have new glasses, I guess!

Edit: I also have new glasses, I guess!

And a 3DS around your neck. It's like you got dressed in the dark. :blank:

I was going to comment on how your hair doesn't look very short at all, but then I realized that these are the 'before' pictures.

Wandering around an abandoned estate last weekend.

5517380079_ef5c160f41_b.jpg

Then me messing around.

5517933380_b51b183f54_b.jpg

This photo is probably the best ever portrait of me. Pretty much sums up everything.

5517383855_ffe04801ca_b.jpg

You look far less skinny, it's an odd thing to compliment, but it's a good thing I assure you. :laughing:

Its muscle now.

Haha, I didn't know how to say it without sounding pervy or insulting!

Ah, yeah I've got that a fair bit. It's a bit weird because I can't really see the difference. People have told me I looked a bit waifish before. Been trying to put a bit more bulk on so glad it shows. :smile:

Might go find some old pictures to compare.

On an side note, after football last week my friend was like 'The gym has really worked for you.' I never know how to react to those kinds of comments, it's kind of embarrassed (yes, I have muscles and a six pack, I feel like I'm being eyeing me up. /Hulk Smash!!) I was just like 'I hope so, been going 4 times a week for the past 18 months or so. It's just a weird position to be in. Contrary to popular assumption, I don't go to the gym to look good, I go because I don't want to wake up one day and realise I can't do something (like had I not decided to take parkour up for another ten year, in ten years time I'd still want that to be an option). So when I get those kinds of comments I'm like 'Oh yeah, that happens.' /Mind speeewww!

I should really stop doing these long drawn out posts. My mind does not want to shut up.

Ah, yeah I've got that a fair bit. It's a bit weird because I can't really see the difference. People have told me I looked a bit waifish before. Been trying to put a bit more bulk on so glad it shows. :smile:

Might go find some old pictures to compare.

On an side note, after football last week my friend was like 'The gym has really worked for you.' I never know how to react to those kinds of comments, it's kind of embarrassed (yes, I have muscles and a six pack, I feel like I'm being eyeing me up. /Hulk Smash!!) I was just like 'I hope so, been going 4 times a week for the past 18 months or so. It's just a weird position to be in. Contrary to popular assumption, I don't go to the gym to look good, I go because I don't want to wake up one day and realise I can't do something (like had I not decided to take parkour up for another ten year, in ten years time I'd still want that to be an option). So when I get those kinds of comments I'm like 'Oh yeah, that happens.' /Mind speeewww!

I should really stop doing these long drawn out posts. My mind does not want to shut up.

Kind of like when people say ''I want your body'' on FB! Haha

I'm going to be a massive picture whore and show off pics from my recent holiday to Vegas!

199314_856652839295_61404593_49390557_7315454_n.jpg

196773_856644176655_61404593_49390213_786061_n.jpg

196675_856628148775_61404593_49389645_5507073_n.jpg

188765_630977565964_222300019_7040107_4768513_n.jpg

Kind of like when people say ''I want your body'' on FB! Haha

Yeah... I hate it when that happens... :blank:

The pictures look nice. :smile:

Yeah... I hate it when that happens... :blank:

The pictures look nice. :smile:

Thanks! Also... I said that to Daft. It's not happened to me! :)

Also... I said that to Daft. It's not happened to me! :)

Haha, sure it hasn't. I can imagine your Facebook wall: "God, stop complimenting me. It's so annoying. No, I'm not wearing makeup! Stop asking me that! I woke up looking like this." ;)