NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

I wish our front door had a peep hole. I would take photos of everyone who knocked, just to see what people do when waiting.

Haha, I look pretty awful 99% of the time, specially photos.

I couldn't find an English clip of Homer fishing, so here's a bizarre Spanish version:

Edited by Goafer
Automerged Doublepost

I wish our front door had a peep hole. I would take photos of everyone who knocked, just to see what people do when waiting.

That's genius! Well, potentially. It could be quite interesting. Could you not get one installed and try it out? I mean, you would have to tell the people after you've opened the door and so you might be limited to the type of person that might allow that kind of thing (presumably a small group). But yeah....try it out man :heh:

I thought about that way too much there :P

That's genius! Well, potentially. It could be quite interesting. Could you not get one installed and try it out? I mean, you would have to tell the people after you've opened the door and so you might be limited to the type of person that might allow that kind of thing (presumably a small group). But yeah....try it out man :heh:

I thought about that way too much there :P

Our front door is mainly frosted/textured glass, so people would see some sort of movement.

When I move out it will probably be to some generic flat, which normally have peep holes. I'll try it then.

Our front door is mainly frosted/textured glass, so people would see some sort of movement.

When I move out it will probably be to some generic flat, which normally have peep holes. I'll try it then.

Definitely. Live the dream.

I couldn't find an English clip of Homer fishing, so here's a bizarre Spanish version:

HAHAHA. I never noticed that it could be taken that way, but now I've seen this I realise how bad that sounds.

Should I add a ''I feel fat, do I look fat?''

:laughing:

I'm starring in a little internet show called Mr. Box... about a man who has a box on his head. I play Milo, the man who is a little bit surprised that his new flatmate ... wont remove his box.

It's a weird sitcom... kinda like a mix better Chris Morris' Jam, something out of League of Gentlemen and Ren & Stimpy. I also designed Mr. Box (my google image searching He-Man's face)

tumblr_lg67b6nnsJ1qe07iuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lg69bnzKvc1qe07iuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lg65heM9mT1qe07iuo1_500.jpg

I'm starring in a little internet show called Mr. Box... about a man who has a box on his head. I play Milo, the man who is a little bit surprised that his new flatmate ... wont remove his box.

It's a weird sitcom... kinda like a mix better Chris Morris' Jam, something out of League of Gentlemen and Ren & Stimpy. I also designed Mr. Box (my google image searching He-Man's face)

tumblr_lg67b6nnsJ1qe07iuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lg69bnzKvc1qe07iuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lg65heM9mT1qe07iuo1_500.jpg

Where. I need it now.

Hhaahaha buuuuuuuuuurn!

PS love the box face- reminds me of Powdered Toast Man.

powdered-toast-man-500x375.jpg

You would be right to be reminded. He's influenced as is the slightly creepy comedy style of the show.

Yeesss! the finest source of inspiration for life, really. We only take from the best at N.E.

My weekend in pictures!

Saturday:

171624_498671106492_536116492_6535004_242722_o.jpg

Sunday:

171355_498959556492_536116492_6540451_6022270_o.jpg

Evidentially smiling makes me look fuller-faced.

Looks fun too. Did you install that in your room?

Where you pole dancing alone in your room on valentine's day?

Was in my friend's room. She's really good at pole dancing. Has grace and everything, quite unlike me.

Damn good exercise. Some of the upper body strength needed is insane.

I love.

Yeah I once ran with exctiement at my friend's mum's pole in their home gym (...), assuming I'd be amazing, like spinning around and around, enticing everyone around me into a sexual frenzy, only to realise I was awful.

The move I created would become known as the "Depressed Stripper".

----

"Welcome to Seething Wells Halls of Residence bitch. You'll never leave."

175051_10150389503235244_690580243_17228509_3431178_o.jpg

182679_10150389499785244_690580243_17228440_1729185_n.jpg

This is from That Great Tuesday tm, which I wrote about in How Was Your Day The Good Stuff thread. Actually how we refer to it. I can only imagine Chair would refer to it as His Favourite Day[/Natalie Maines].

Edited by Paj!

Where you pole dancing alone in your room on valentine's day?

Someone had to take the pictures.

I guess this is what passes for a date these days.

Someone had to take the pictures.

I guess this is what passes for a date these days.

Timer on the camera?

This is from That Great Tuesday tm, which I wrote about in How Was Your Day The Good Stuff thread. Actually how we refer to it. I can only imagine Chair would refer to it as His Favourite Day[/Natalie Maines].

I love.

I love when things are things. Like Kat has her "Depressed outfit" (which consists of a massive 80s Mickey Mouse t-shirt and jeans), which she wears when she's depressed. Such a stunning thing.