NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

samfbaehfbdbgehrng

This is what I think everytime you reference Bieber, ARGHHHH.

/rage

:shakehead

Not just when he posts? ...Just me then?

I'm joking of course Diageo

samfbaehfbdbgehrng

This is what I think everytime you reference Bieber, ARGHHHH.

/rage

:shakehead

To be fair his hair is exactly the same as Bieber's.

Yes, because before Bieber that haircut didn't exist.

Just like his father's lifetime supply of free condoms.

It wasn't a haircut anyone with any sense would consider before bieber existed.. :heh:

It just feels like a "i'm trying to go for the combover even though I don't need one" style..

Probably just me..

I'm not trying to be like Bieber, I don't hate him, I hate his music.

It's just grown like that, and people like it, I like it. S'cool.

To be fair, doesn't Slaggis have a similar hair style as well as others here?

Little girls go crazy for bieber MadDog, you're set for life ;)

Little girls go crazy for bieber MadDog, you're set for life ;)

"Little girls"? That sounds so wrong. :heh:

Urbex Stuff

Yeah me and a friend are quite into derelict buildings. There's more photos of places I've been in the RedBubble link in my sig (check the Derelicte gallery).

And I'd love to see more of your photos of places (probably best in the photography thread though!).

I probably shouldn't post these, but oh well. =P

Me in a blue wig last week at the family party. That's my sister next to me.

dsc_0047(2).jpg

And me among some of my family members, all dressed up.

dsc01381.jpg

Thanks, but I think I'll stick to my own hair colour haha. Don't think my placement schools would appreciate me showing up with blue hair. =P

I'll just wear the wig around the house from time to time to pretend that I really do have blue hair though.

Thanks, but I think I'll stick to my own hair colour haha. Don't think my placement schools would appreciate me showing up with blue hair. =P

Schwarzkopf hair dye in "cobalt blue" is quite a blacky blue. I'm currently trying to get away with that at work. And i work in a posh hotel so BLUE blue hair would be a no no. But so far no one has noticed my hair is sneakily becoming a subtle blue! :bouncy:

Schwarzkopf hair dye in "cobalt blue" is quite a blacky blue. I'm currently trying to get away with that at work. And i work in a posh hotel so BLUE blue hair would be a no no. But so far no one has noticed my hair is sneakily becoming a subtle blue! :bouncy:

The only thing with black blue is it'd be quite dark for Ine I think, for the blue she's got on the wig it'd definitely have to be all over bleach and some form of Directions/SFX etc. Easily done, but for work it'd be a right pain.

It's like how I want my green and purple combo back but work won't allow it, specially given the facial piercing as it is. :hmm:

The only thing with black blue is it'd be quite dark for Ine I think, for the blue she's got on the wig it'd definitely have to be all over bleach and some form of Directions/SFX etc. Easily done, but for work it'd be a right pain.

It's like how I want my green and purple combo back but work won't allow it, specially given the facial piercing as it is. :hmm:

Yeah, unfortunately it's restricted to subtle, anything else and the work squares can't deal...! :laughing:

Schwarzkopf hair dye in "cobalt blue" is quite a blacky blue.

Ah yes, Cobalt Blue. Another option is Cosmic Blue from our Live XXL Colour range, available from a huge variety of retailers.

Ah yes, Cobalt Blue. Another option is Cosmic Blue from our Live XXL Colour range, available from a huge range of retailers.

... corporate whore.