NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

I reckon it was taken after someone farted. One of those rich ones with a bit of texture to that make eye contact impossible.

Barrow Gurney? As in just outside of Bristol?

If so then that's only about 20 mins from where I live, had no idea it was there!

Holy shit that place looks creepy and amazing. You go to some sick places. Was it tricky to access?

If so then that's only about 20 mins from where I live, had no idea it was there!

I was actually in Bristol today too. I was looking out for you. Never saw you. I was sad. :( (Or for Retro to come upto me. That didn't happen either)

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

That's the one.

Most of it isn't there any more. They've started knocking it down, although we couldn't see any signs of machinery near the stuff that's left so maybe they've given up on the demolition.

It's quite easy to get into. Or at least it was for us. I've heard a few people say they've been caught by security whilst walking around (quite friendly apparently) and a few people who have said they've been able to just walk in the front entrance with no sign of security. Stories vary it seems.

When planning how to get in, Google Maps and Streetview (if available) is priceless.

Holy shit that place looks creepy and amazing. You go to some sick places. Was it tricky to access?

It was quite creepy, but not that bad. Water was dripping from the ceiling, doors were slamming in the wind and wind was literally whistling through the building. We thought the whistling was a guard on at least one occasion.

War gaming tourney I was present at last week. Nice guys actually.

file.php?id=1645&sid=3648e27f9cf08aba3ca467ade225a984&mode=view

I love Monique Ramblas at the front left. So indifferent. So great.

The guy holding his hands up at the back reminded me a little of Daft. I had to double take. He was cool.

At least you found someone who would talk to you.

Thank fuck it wasn't you.

Taken at Barrow Gurney Psychiatric Hospital:

AMAZING!

I've been there, But got chased out by the locals who live around the area / Front Entrance.

We went through some woods as to not get spotted by locals and got in fine, went around a few of the buildings.

We did this in the dark to get more adrenaline pumping, the atmosphere of the place at night is just incredible.

we went into one smaller building up some stairs, and heard shuffling behind a closed door, stupidly a friend who I was with opened the door, and bats came straight through into the corridor, Many Bricks were shit I tell you!

Also something we found cool, although it's pretty gross were the number of dead crows on the floors in many of the buildings, reminded me of condemned.

Man.... You should of gone to Hortham Hospital (if you haven't) before it was turned into a housing estate.

I'd love to show you some pictures, but i'm work, i'll try get some on for you this afternoon if you're interested? Also got some pictures of a WW2 bunker not far from my parents house that we visited and a Burial tomb called hetty pegler tump.

My mum and dad used to live and study at Hortham Hospital, and I actually lived there for the first 6 months of my life while my parents lived there before getting a house (they were medical students and stayed on site)

my dads best friend hung himself in on of the rooms there, my mum took me a few years back when it was abandoned and showed me the room i used to live in, the room the guy hung himself in, the padded rooms... oh man. such a good trip!

Sorry, jusy got over-excited that someone else likes doing that sort of thing :)

A few pics (not by me though) of the Burial Tomb and Hortham.

Hetty Pegler -

hetty_peglers_tump_chambered_cairn_glos_1972x.jpg

Hortham Hospital -

vm_4c4771935d1a8.jpg

For someone that hates Bieber, you have his hair. :awesome:

samfbaehfbdbgehrng

This is what I think everytime you reference Bieber, ARGHHHH.

/rage

:shakehead