nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Escape room attempt thrice last night.

Smashed it with 20 minutes to spare.

Going to see Muse live tomorrow night :D 

32°C...stadium tour...I'll be standing in the sun for 7 hours. Can't wait :peace: 

• Like 1

Going to see Muse live tomorrow night  
32°C...stadium tour...I'll be standing in the sun for 7 hours. Can't wait :peace: 
I looked at getting Muse tickets, but >£90 for crap seats right at the back made me change my mind.

On 6/28/2019 at 10:13 AM, bob said:

I looked at getting Muse tickets, but >£90 for crap seats right at the back made me change my mind.

Fair enough. I paid 90 bucks for standing room. Pretty sure it'll be worth it :) 

Oh boy, I'm giddy with excitement. Will arrive a little late for the support bands but I'll probably only have to wait 2 hours for Muse then. :D Here's hoping they'll play Bliss instead of Plug in Baby. The latter would be fine, though :D 

Just came back from Muse. They didn't play Bliss but Plug in Baby was a blast. As was the entire concert. Incredible. An audiovisual masterpiece from start to finish :peace: 

3JwSq7j.jpg

Matt doing the Supermassive Black Hole solo :D 

8v6FJQg.jpg+#

And Murph during the Metal Medley. 

Those are two of the 4 photos I took. The remaining two are blurry pictures of Murph :laughing: 

Oh boy, I danced, jumped and sang like crazy. So was everyone around me. It was amazing :cool:  And now I'm tired. Good night.

• Like 2