NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

That's taking the piss a bit isn't it?

I'm here all week folks. Try the fish.

Wow. :blank:

:p

It's not a medical dialysis, though :heh:

I won an award for 'Best Dressed' at work. God knows how, I generally try and do something with whatever is clean. If it's not been picked off the floor of my room, it's a lucky day. But I am humbled by everyone's terrible taste. I got a snazzy Ben Sherman knitted tie as a prize (I wear ties occasionally, apparently this is shocking).

This one was lacking in flesh.

Ooh

They don't normally let people see his skeleton. How'd you finagle that?

It's at work, it just took me 3 and a half years to bother visiting.

Is Serebii related to him then, or have I missed something?

Is Serebii related to him then, or have I missed something?

You've missed that he is related to him yes.

or have I missed something?

Only the Elephant (Man) in the room. :heh:

Aaaah, I'm finally filled in and up to date.

In other news, sister pregnant, going to be an uncle. Uncle bob!

Our national handball team reached the semi-finals in the European Championship. : peace:

We have a very young team and are inbetween generations. And this new generation has an incredible potential it seems.

Reaching the semi-finals...before the champoinship nobody could've imagined this would happen.

This will probably interest not a single person here, but fuck it. :D

Our national handball team reached the semi-finals in the European Championship. : peace:

We have a very young team and are inbetween generations. And this new generation has an incredible potential it seems.

Reaching the semi-finals...before the champoinship nobody could've imagined this would happen.

This will probably interest not a single person here, but fuck it. :D

Yay, handball! Because... it's a thing! And there are people! People who enjoy it!

YEEES. European Champions. :yay::yay:

Our national handball team did it. : peace: Wonderful game, we deserved that win and we deserved to be the champions.

Great weekend. First Angelique Kerber now the handball team. :D

:bouncy:

You now have the dubious accolade of being champions of the world's most popular sport and the world's least popular. Well done.

I just destroyed everybody at two games of Cluedo and an almost 5-hour game of Monopoly tonight.

Cluedo was easy. I played it really fucking well and I'm considering hanging up my teaching shit and becoming an inspector of the law. :D

Monopoly was just...wow. We played the Game of Thrones version. This is only the second game ever that I've won. But, by the end of it, I had bought so much...literally controlled half of the board. We ran out of Keeps/Hotels so I actually couldn't build anything else by the end of it. I tried to form an alliance with @Eenuh early on, but she wouldn't...so I just went ahead and did my shit and destroyed everybody and everything.

By the end of it, I did want to climb onto the table and beat my chest at those beneath me. Fuck. Don't think I'll sleep tonight.