NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Been re-watching some episodes of Due South lately.

I loved that show so much.

This year's Christmas party theme has been announced: The 80s.

I have already decided on my costume and lets just say you remind me of the babe...

What babe?

It bothers me that you don't know what babe (Hint: it's the babe with the power).

What power?

Edited by Iun
Automerged Doublepost

THE POWER OF VOODOO.

WHO DO?

====

I started my first shift at the Card Factory the other day! IT'S ACE! Absolutely loved it. Everybody is so chillaxed in there but they also want you to get the work done. There's no time limit either as long as you don't take the piss. As long as everything looks awesome, they don't really care an awful lot. They just let you do your own thing. On my first day, I was told by the manager I had to help swap everything over to prepare for Christmas and to follow these rules on the sheet but if I feel it'd look better another way, to do it my way (which was most of the time). Anyway, by the end of it, she told me that it looked better my way, which I was so happy about! She also said how it was good how I got stuck in on my first day because the other first-timers just stood there on the till so she liked that and she also told me I had eye for detail, which is a great and useful thing. It put a smile on my face, it just feels nice to be appreciated. :D

My other manager in my first job has started being a little bit nicer to me as well so she's off my back a little. We had a couple of words yesterday but it wasn't disastrous. It was just impossible to do something she asked in the allotted time she gave me. Either way, I don't care because I'm happy with my other job, I just wished I had more hours there right now!

And I also beat the fastest time in rowing 1000m in my gym (picture in Weight Loss thread) so I'm super happy about that!

One of these days i'm going to come to B'Ham and buy a card from you Animal. Or a shoe.

I won't be posting pictures online unfortunately. Its too easy for it to be copied and I'd rather keep it to myself.

:)

I won't be posting pictures online unfortunately. Its too easy for it to be copied and I'd rather keep it to myself.

I call bullshit.

Do what???

REMIND ME OF THE FUCKING BABE.

I call bullshit.

"Pics or it didn't happen."

REMIND ME OF THE FUCKING BABE.

I saw my bay-by, crying hard as babe could cry,

What could I do-oo-o?

My baby's love had go-one - and left. my. baby. blue.

NOBODY KNEW...

Guys. I don't remember any of this from the film. Was it in Babe 2: Pig in the City?

I went in a very, very strange "charity shop" two weeks ago. It was ajoined to a town hall centre and....well it just was more of a kind of bric-a-brac weird thing.

Anyway, the point is, they had stacks and stacks of videos....but literally duplicates of all of them. It was a really weird sight. About ten copies of "Twelve Monkeys" and I made an amusing comment when we left about ten individual people being in Bognor and deciding that they need Twelve Monkeys on video and them selling out.

Anyway, the point is, they had about six each of the Babe movies.

I call bullshit.

What? I'm going to go round N-E going 'ohmygod I got a tattoo' for no reason? Eh.

Sure, we'll keep going with that one if you'd like. Either way I'm not showing it to the likes of you. :hmm:

I think it's more the fact that you're telling everyone about it, but not showing anyone. It's the positive equivalent of "Errmahgerd, I'm so upset" "What's wrong?" "I don't want to talk about it".

Each to their own etc, but at least that's what I think he's getting at.

I think it's more the fact that you're telling everyone about it, but not showing anyone. It's the positive equivalent of "Errmahgerd, I'm so upset" "What's wrong?" "I don't want to talk about it".

Each to their own etc, but at least that's what I think he's getting at.

Perhaps, but I didn't realise it was a rule. I'm happy to have my tattoo, but there's no law put anywhere that I need to paste on here or on any social working websites.

:shakehead

The likes of me?

If you don't wanna show it that's fine. But could you let us know what's so special about it that it warrants severe copy protection/scared to show the internet world (real world is fine to see it)?

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I've had my hair cut today. Feels sexy. :grin:

I got many compliments on my Will Smith/Fresh Prince t-shirt yesterday when at work (we were planting bulbs in the garden, what a way to spend your Saturday, blurrrh) and I got more today when wearing t-shirt to hair-cut and around the shops. (dat feel when you wear t-shirt 2 days in a row and it still feels clean)

Also, played squash for the first time in weeks. Am tired. Have also eaten my bodyweight in scones, clotted cream and jam.

I've had my hair cut today. Feels sexy. :grin:

Jeez Flink you can't just tell us about a haircut and not post pictures ffs

Jeez Flink you can't just tell us about a haircut and not post pictures ffs

I won't be posting pictures online unfortunately. It's too easy for it to be copied and I'd rather keep it to myself.

I won't be posting pictures online unfortunately. It's too easy for it to be copied and I'd rather keep it to myself.

Damn, here I thought I could use a photo of yours next Tuesday when I'll get my hair cut.

:p

I just ordered a pizza.

Roll on One Piece and yummy Pizza!

But I want to get a tattoo of you with your new haircut. Enable me, damn you.