NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Another visit to the "all you can drink" shop..

Oh how I'm going to miss that when I return! Considering it includes 2 dishes of food in the price (which is around £15)

We got that at work.

It was slower than ADSL.

It took them over a month to fix it (and was down for nearly a week). Now we get 10Mbps out of the promised 19Mbps.

Just did a speed test, currently we're getting 22Mbps download and 9Mbps download.

I haven't seen/heard this for ages but had it in my head all day for some reason. Kept me sane whilst in a sea of complete pricks (fat customers gagging for cake)

When did everyones usernames become so festive? Did i miss something?

1) Finished wrapping presents.

2) Finished editing the Borders & Jamieson Christmas Message.

3) Claire just found a bag of "cocaine" and dusty odeon club card, from a recent Comedy Rainbow sketch and thought it was real. HUGE lol.

I'm back home for the holidays, we've got decorated the tree, we've baked and made confectionery, and last night my old class had the annual Christmas party. We've also had snow again - a blizzard today, actually! Life is good. :)

I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. Merry Christmas!

Panicked though as it said one test couldn't be confirmed via the automated service, then preceded to say they were all negative. Turns out it was hep b needs a booster, but is still negative. Of course, they put HIV as the last one to be read out, just to make you become a quivering wreck.

Felt the need to share.

Turned Christmas here about 20 minutes ago, got some nice Wonka snacks and some shirts.

Hope you guys all have a good one!

Spent Christmas listening to Spice Girls and Scatman John with my mom, was pretty awesome. Had a bit too much wine though, trying to sober up on my unopened Christmas calendar chocolates

I need fancy dress ideas for things beginning with C, preferably suggestions involving cheap items I can get in town. Vulgar suggestions will be punished.

You could go as yourself....a cunt! Whaaaay.

Or go as an actual cunt, just buy some peach fabric for lips, beige clothes, black pants of the love hole and a helmet for the clitoris.

Or go as Carlton from Bel Air.

Or go as Captain America.

Or go as Coal.

Or go as cashew nut.

I need fancy dress ideas for things beginning with C, preferably suggestions involving cheap items I can get in town. Vulgar suggestions will be punished.

Ohhh. Ohhhh!

Go as:

A Cigarette

Prince CHARLES

Cartman (do this please)

Eric Cantona

Count Dracula

Count Duckula (lol)

Cowboy

Crayon

Caveman

Crazy Scientist

A Cop

Clown

Good luck.

I will move into my very first flat next week :)

Ordered Sky just now, so I'll have Bundesliga and Sports, now I only need to get an internet and phone connection.

Life is good.

Go as Carly Ray Jepsen (or whatever her name is) and annoy the fuck out of everyone.