NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Looking at that picture, I can't believe you didn't manage to get laid last night, Moogle.

I think I could have pulled nipple piercing girl. But I wasn't interested enough to put any effort. And I couldn't drink much/stay out long as I've got an essay to write.

She looks hot! Any other pics of the event? ;)

None yet, but if I get anything saucier I'll be sure to pm you (and Cube, and Ellmeister, and anyone else that wants to see some boobs). Also the one that you can't see had an amazing rack.

Edited by MoogleViper

None yet, but if I get anything saucier I'll be sure to pm you (and Cube). Also the one that you can't see had an amazing rack.

Good man. :hug:

*feels left out*

None yet, but if I get anything saucier I'll be sure to pm you (and Cube, and Ellmeister, and anyone else that wants to see some boobs).

Better? . .

OH, I was talking about Charlie's hug :( If I want to see an odd number of boobs I'll go watch Good Luck Chuck.

For a second there I thought you were going to say you'd just go watch your girlfriend.

I wasn't sure whether to feel bad for you or be envious.

I'm off to Stockholm on Wednesday, woo! Work are paying for the whole shabang, so I'm quite excited to go :D

Found out today that I got the job I had an interview for on Friday!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

It's an internal role within a different department. I hate my current job so this has come at the right time!!

Good stuff. :)

Handed in my final assignment today. :)

Then I had to do my final uber serious presentation of my dissertation and I'm pretty sure I ACED it. :grin: Flailed a bit in the middle but recovered and brought it home for sweeeeeeeeeet victory. The moderator kept throwing questions at me and I kept knocking them out the ballpark. :D

I am smashed out.

Time for Pokemon. (TV Show) :yay:

Final Uni Assignment handed in!!!! :D

Not quite celebrating yet, as I do now have to rework some designs and put stuff together for the End of Year Show... for which I've been entered into an Award! Don't think my chances are that great (apart from my epic model) but still, nice to be up there!

---

Redbubble's also on fire atm, with my Iron Man T's flying out what with The Avengers and Everything. It's now the second result on the site for Iron Man.

Also just sold a poster,

ic,x350,iphone4_deflector.png

Tomorrow night, my Postgrad year go out for an end of year meal...

Then when the End of Year show has drawn to a close next week I'll be firing up the PS3 [gaming wise] for the first time...

and AVENGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Edited by Retro_Link

Redbubble's alo on fire atm, with my Iron Man T's flying out what with The Avengers and Everything. It's now the second result on the site for Iron Man.

That is horseshit! I sold one of my amazing Thor shirts before Redbubble took it down.

s'not fair...

ThorHammer.jpg

That is horseshit! I sold one of my amazing Thor shirts before Redbubble took it down.

s'not fair...

ThorHammer.jpg

I've had one or two removed in the past aswell, however for some reason this one has always been kept, even whem the same design in a different colour was taken down!

...I get to leave to go home at about 3pm this afternoon because we worked a late night last night! Brilliant news considering the girl and I had 2 bottles of wine between us last night and I'm feeling it now.

Home, bed, new HIMYM, sleep.

I'm off to Kenya tomorrow to visit my Dad. This is a good thing. Hoping to squeeze in a quick safari while i'm there which should be grand. I'm taking my new phone so hopefully i'll get some good pictures, although i'm a bit worried about Nairobbery Airport (as it's known).

I'm back bitches!

Finally got internet in our new place.

tumblr_m2g19izB621rnus5h.gif

I'm back bitches!

You've been gone?

I mean... erm... welcome back, we've all missed you.

You've been gone?

I mean... erm... welcome back, we've all missed you.

I wasn't expecting anyone to notice tbf.

Catching up on all the TV I missed. The new 30 Rock live episode is a glorious thing. So many awesome cameos. And Kim Kardashian.

I wasn't expecting anyone to notice tbf.

Catching up on all the TV I missed. The new 30 Rock live episode is a glorious thing. So many awesome cameos. And Kim Kardashian.

There's a new one?! I've only just watched the last one! [both of them]

Crivens, I'll probably just end up waiting for it on DVD (and it may even come in two forms like the first did!)

I'm in a rather good mood right now. :) I handed in my curriculum yesterday, and there's only a few classes left before revision time. Only one oral exam this semester, with better conditions than previously, and the rest of the exams are written assignments, which I much prefer. The exam schedule is nothing short of perfect, and I am really looking forward to what is looking to be a great summer holiday.

I just feel content at the moment. :)

So I went to Stockholm with work on Wednesday.

HOLY SHIT BALLS.

I was at work from 6am, to do my shift, we then left at 2:30 via a pre-paid taxi, it was just me and four other guys from work, people I roughly get a long with. Ended up being dropped off at the wrong terminal - oops.

Finally got on our flight, which was an hour or so late, to find nobody was sitting next to me and we were in the economy extra bit (so you get decent treatment but not quite the whole thing.), the food was amazing, salmon with potatoes and black and green buttersotch chocolate for dessert, also the most drinks you could want (so of course we all got trashed).

Grabbed a taxi from the airport at Stockholm, cab driver ripped us off by about 200SEK because he was a douchebag, but we get to expense that one. Finally got to the hotel about 12.

Got given a room each and my god they were bloody huge, easily fill my room twice into just the bedroom we each had, flat screen tv, huge walk in shower etc. Crazy!

Went out for a quick drink - £14 for a rum and coke, YOUCH. If I ever go back I'll make sure to have an awful lot of funds.

First and second day of the induction were great, I got to meet Martin the Co-founder of Spotify (I met Daniel on the second day.), free food, lovely teas and coffees to drink, free new set of headphones, the works. It was crazy.

In the mean there were beers, cupcakes and pizza to celebrate and we got to meet an awful lot of people from the other offices, its nice.

Phew.

/end

(I put pictures on my tumblr, because I am lazy:

http://sscanlon.tumblr.com/